Brat Taming Duo ;)

Recap:

"Well my dear Amai-chan, you better get to thinking." Laito paused and a Cheshire grin made its way across his face. "If you wait too long to make a choice, you might come to realize you no longer have one."

-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-

I have no idea what the fuck he means by not having a choice, but I don't like the sound of it. I slowly made my way towards my dad's class as I thought about what Laito had said. I still can't believe they made a pact to share me. I mean how many of them are in on it anyway. A few of them, all of them? 

"Can't be all of them" I mused aloud as I took my seat between Asshole #1 and Asshole #2. I dropped my bag on the floor and began digging out the stuff needed for class.

"What the hell are you mumbling about?" Ruki asked from beside me. 

"None of your business" I muttered, tossing my notebook and pen on to my desk. I slid my bag under my desk as I looked up at the frowning boy who had just spoken.

"Stop being a brat and answer me." He ordered, leaning his head in his hand; expectantly awaiting an answer. 

"No" I clipped, turning my attention towards my phone. Calling me a brat isn't going to help buddy. It's just going to make it worse. I pushed down my urge to laugh as Ruki huffed in frustration. Wanna keep calling me a brat. I'll be a brat. I thought as I scrolled through my messages and mockingly huffed a sigh of my own. I looked up to see the vamp's reaction. 

"What the hell are you smirking for?" I asked just before my phone was stolen from me.

"She can be quite bratty can't she?" Reiji spoke up from behind me, as he started scrolling through my stolen phone.

"Give it back you jackass" I sighed, reaching to swipe it back. He moved it out of my reach and smirked back at me. 

"What a dirty mouth. You'll get your phone back when you learn to behave like a good little girl." 

"I- Uhh-." I sat there speechless as I felt my face getting warm. Kinky fucker.

"Not that I normally agree with you, but I like this idea." Ruki spoke up; a sadistic smirk spread across his face.

"Guys just give me my phone back. I'm not playing." I frowned, trying unsuccessfully to hide how flustered I was.

"Oh you hear that, she's not playing." Ruki said mockingly.

"Fine. How about you tell us what you were mumbling about and I'll give you your phone back." Reiji offered. 

"I was talking about the stupid pact your brothers made!" I whispered harshly. "Now give it back!" I demanded, reaching for my phone again.

"Explain," Ruki ordered.

"Apparently some of your brothers made a pact about sharing me. I was wondering if it was all of y'all or just a few of them." I frowned, remembering the fact that they hadn't even thought about giving me a choice in the matter. 

"You're upset with this?" Reiji asked before Ruki spoke up, not allowing me to answer.

"How could she be upset with us sharing. She flirts with all of the others, and loves fucking teasing us in places we can't do shit about her being a brat." He smirked as he turned his attention from Reiji to me. "Don't try denying it. No matter how hard you try to hide your outer emotions, your heartbeat will always give you away."

"Fucker" I smiled sarcastically, flipping him off. "It's not about sharing. I don't know how I feel about it yet, but it's not like I'm against it. It's that they- Y'all" I corrected." Didn't even think about giving me a choice. What if I was against it? What if I only liked one of y'all? We wouldn't be able to be together because y'all made some all or none pact."