At the end, the voice was crying. Lan Siyu covered her face with her hands, her shoulders trembled, as if crying.

  Where did Shen Panchi go through such a big battle, his face blushed.

   Looking down and thinking, is he so important to her? The cub is helpless, he is the only relative beside her, but he treats her like this, he is really too much, too much not a cat!

  Shen Panchi reached out and patted Lan Siyu's shaking shoulder, "Meow." Stop crying, I forgive you.

   Feeling the gentle comfort on her shoulders, Lan Siyu lowered her head and wiped the corners of her eyes without a drop of tears, abruptly rubbing her eyes red.

  Lan raised her head like Yu, grasped the two kittens' paws in Shen Panchi, and stared affectionately at the kittens in front of her eyes that had just been forcibly wiped red, "Panpan, this life is enough to have you."

  Shen Panchi was at a loss by Lan Suiyu’s sudden affectionate behavior. He has never experienced it. Didn’t the unscrupulous author tell him that there is this part of the script?

   "Meow." Shen Panchi rubbed the back of Lan's hand with a rare touch.

   Feeling the fluffy tingling sensation from the hand, Lan Siyu's heart is about to move the cat.

  Slowly and gently, Lan's hand let go of the kitten's claws and stroked the kitten's back.

  Gently, stroke, from top to bottom.

  Shen Panchi felt comfortable, and because he was too hungry, he turned a blind eye to Lan Siyu's small movements.

   "Meow." The little master is hungry.

    The first article of quotations from a girl like a scumbag: Besides, don’t you enjoy it?

     Every scene now will be Marshal Shen's unbearable past.

    ———————

    : I added it temporarily, hahahaha, isn’t this a test of your level, otherwise I would spend so much money to invite you to eat rice and drink purified water every day? ? ?

     Shen Panchi: It seems that I want to buy a copy of "The Self-cultivation of the Male Protagonist in Your Neighbors' Works", but what should I do if I don’t have a ticket?

     Mourang: You are already a mature cat, it's time to learn to ask for a recommendation ticket by yourself!

     (It’s not that I’m begging, it’s that I’m begging, I’m just a codeword machine with no emotions.)

  (End of this chapter)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food ISCBLBF » Chapter 37: Pay

I Spread the Cosmos By Live Broadcast of Food Chapter 37: Pay

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 37 Salary

  Lan seemed to be stroking the kitten while holding the kitten downstairs to eat.

After Lan Siyu's feeding, Shen Panchi felt that he was alive.

  Sure enough, cats are iron rice or steel, and they panic if they don’t eat a meal!