Chapter 2- The Plan

Start from the beginning

"You don't pay attention in charms do you," Blaise shook his head.

"To Flitwick I do!"

"Well, you shouldn't be. You should be paying attention to us, we already planned out everything! Right now, we're in Phase One, which means you're in your crushing stage. Say you saw him in the Quidditch locker room and he was just so attractive you couldn't handle it, and now you're thinking of being with him-"

"Bleh! I'm not, in fact, i'm more attracted to a werewolf than I am to Potter!"

"But this is a scenario. Anything can happen in scenarios! Anyway, so you're trying 'oh-so-hard' to keep from this 'crush' but you can't and you have to confess it to your best friend in hopes she will help you get over it, and you give longing stares across the hall in hopes to make him yours, which gets him to the creeping out part, which is where we are headed tonight."

"This is too thought out," Draco finally said, putting his head in his hands.

"We're planning the Greatest Prank of All Time! Of course it's well thought out. We'll go down in the record books."

Draco smirked at this. "And what exactly will we be saying tonight?"

All he got was a snicker from Blaise, a mischievous smile from Pansy and worried expression from Crabbe and Goyle as Pansy explained the mission. The both knew something would go wrong in the plan, Crabbe and Goyle that is, as indeed it would.

---------------------------------------- 

The evening was beautifully painted with pink clouds and an auburn sky. At the top of the earth, stars  formed while the night took over. It was around 7:00 p.m, and the grass was dancing as the wind blew across the field between the castle and the Quidditch pitch.

Harry had always walked through several oak trees about half a mile into the Forbidden Forest. It was his own secret place and had a nice view. You could see the pristine lake and the marvelously constructed Hogwarts- his only home.

The poor kid was so frustrated on the Triwizard Tournament, he thought he would explode.

Harry didn't put his name in the cup. Period.  

He had no idea who would or why. What the worst part was the fact that his best friend refused to talk to him, and it disgusted him that Ron actually believed it was fun to be in a game where he could die. A very dangerous game.

Harry started to head out the forest towards the castle, depressed. The thought over how he never wanted these things happening to him, nothing. He just wanted to be a normal 14 year old boy: only worrying about the next test coming up; only worrying about a zit on his face; only worrying about relationships and friendships.

Seeing the couples all the time drove him crazy. No girl ever wanted him for him, for they wanted the Boy-Who-Lived, the one who defeated the basilisk, the one who survived a dementor attack, the one who defeated the Dark Lord when he was a baby. It was unfair.

Harry reached the courtyard and reached at the handle, about to open the doors the colossal castle when suddenly he hear two people chatting, but he knew those voices coming from behind the support beam. 

"I don't know what to do, I can't get him out of my head, I just can't," the voice was in a panic, "and everything reminds me of his stupid eyes," The masculine one of the two said.

His?

"Draco, that's enough! You need to get rid of this dumb little crush of yours," the feminine of the two. "Even looking at him today in the Great Hall was too perplexing!"