"Fine." I put all my stuff inside my bag and I was supposed to stand in my seat, but she grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Somewhere that I can sleep peacefully without someone interrupting." She let go of me and sighed.

"Where is that place? Libray is the most peaceful place." I looked at her in disbelief.

"I know, but a certain woman keeps asking questions and stopping me from sleeping." She stared at me, and she suddenly scooted closer to me.

"Sleep then." She patted her shoulder.

"Huh?" I looked at her with confusion.

I was surprised when she pulled my head gently and she positioned it on her shoulder.

"Is it comfortable?" She asked.

"In a way." I answered, and she scooted closer to me.

"How about now?"

"Stop asking now, Jennie Kim." I heard her giggle and opened her book.

Sleep now. " I hummed in response and let myself fall into a deep slumber.

•••

Roseanne

My morning classes just ended, and I decided to go to the library to do my activities and assignments.

Mina and Sana were supposed to come with me, but they still have errands to run.

I went inside the library to look for an available seat. Luckily, I saw a seat near the window where I could see a beautiful view.

I put down all my things and went to the shelves to look for a certain book that our professor had assigned to us.

As I browsed the book shelves, I saw someone familiar. I decided to go close to see who it was.

But suddenly someone accidentally bumped into me and her things fell on the floor. I quickly helped her and we both apologized to each other.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes to me repeatedly until we look at each other. "Chaeng, what are you doing here?"

"I'm doing my activities that I missed. How about you? It's quite unusual to see you here, Chu unnie. " I handed her books to her.

"Ahh, I'm looking for yo-I mean, a book. I'm looking for a book." She laughed and scratched her nape nervously.

"Do you want to look for a book with me?" I asked, and she eagerly nodded.

"Of course!" She exclaimed, and a lot of students hushed us. She bowed at them slightly, and she smiled at me.

"Let's go book hunting." I held her wrist and we started roaming around.

We walked beside each other and I was running my fingertips through the books. We scanned every shelf.

"What book do you need?" I asked without looking at her.

"Ahmm..." she paused for a moment, and I glanced at her. She was scrolling on her phone like she was looking for something.

'What book is hard to find in this library? I want to be with her longer.' Jisoo said in her thoughts as she searched for book ideas on Google.

"Chu unnie?" She looked at me.

"Romeo and Juliet." She said, in a hurry.

"Let's go to the romance section." She nodded, and we walked together.