The puffiness in your eyes made you hardly open your eyes as you cried harder. The sleeves of your shirt dampened from the amount of time you wiped your tears with.

You remembered the thing that was dangling around your neck.

You held it tightly as you sniffled, "What's the point of having this necklace? I'm just a useless girl in the compound. Always being too clingy and depends on others. I'm just a burden."

You ripped out the necklace from your neck and threw it to your side.

The free period was almost over and you still didn't show up.

Peter knew where you would go and he didn't want to disturb your need for some alone time.

But PE class would start in 5 minutes and he became worried because as heartbroken as you felt, you would never miss a class even though you showed up with swollen eyes and reddened cheeks.

"Guys, I want to go and check for y/n. You guys can go to the gym first." Peter said to his other two best friends.

They nodded and grabbed their bag to make their way to the gym with the others.

He quickly ran to the staircase to the rooftop and as soon as he pushed open the door, there was no sign of your body figure.

"Y/n? Are you here?" He yelled, hoping that you could reply to him.

You might have been too exhausted from the crying that you had no energy to attend class anymore.

Besides, PE was your last class for the day. It wasn't a big deal to miss one class, right?

He walked around the area and he almost thought that you were already on your way back to class but it was odd that he didn't meet you halfway.

There was no way that he could miss you because there was only one staircase that led to the rooftop.

But his spider-sense caught something and his arm hair instantly raised indicating a danger was nearby.

He ran to it and panicked as he knew well whose thing was in his hand.

It was your necklace.

"Y/n, come on. This is not a good time to play hide and seek." He mumbled worriedly as he glanced around again.

It was when a helicopter passed above his head and his spider-sense was calling for him again, but this time, he felt a stronger one.

"No, no, no. Y/n, no!" He yelled as he ran to follow the helicopter but he stopped at the end of the rooftop.

He was frustrated that he couldn't follow the helicopter that he was confident that whoever it was in there had you contained because he didn't bring his suit or his web shooter with him.