Part 22: Promised

Start from the beginning

"I know why you did it, I just wish you hadn't."

Sighing I put my Cocoa down and began to explain the ins and outs of the after life, or at least what I knew. Newborns were sent to the resting place as they were unscarred by life, a simple Eden for them while the others where Liam and Lucille went, indeed all went was like a waiting room, waiting to be cleansed and waiting to be judged. That ways where we all went, if we chose it.

"So you see, part of you has to choose to move on and leave the world behind. Some can't or won't. I think the others here, it is the latter."
Sighing he turned to me.
"It is still my fault they are all here." He brough his hand over his cheek rubbing the slight stubble that resided there.

"If you die in a place that had great meaning to you, that place becomes your anchor to the world. If you wanted to go, I wouldn't stop you, if it's what you truly wanted." I held my breath and didn't look at him, if he decided to leave I would understand. His child was there with one of the women he lured, his sin, his guilt.

He brought his hand to mine and forced me to look at him, his blue eyes like swimming in an azule sky.
"No, I am not leaving. I could never leave you." He smiled.

I began to cry, breaking down as I did. "I'm sorry Thomas, I should have told you everything." His other hand came to my face and stroked my cheek, the coldness making me shiver.
"It's alright. I understand why you didn't tell me, and I am angry that you didn't, but not enough to leave."

His hand caught my neck and he stroked me fondly, soothing every doubt I had. He lifted my chin and brought my lips to his and dipped his tongue in, coaxing a heavy moan from my chest. His hands found my hips and pulled me towards him, and the rug beneath me shifted as he lowered me down onto it. I felt the weight of him on top of me, his hand trailing up my skirt, burning with the desire to have him inside me, the heat from between my legs answered the burgeoning hardness growing in his.

He rolled up the yellow pencil skirt up to my waist and continued his kisses trailing them down my body. I had chosen to wear a red underwear set today, french knickers with lattice and lace, silken and delicate to the touch, which he appreciated from the sound of a low growl emminating from his chest. "My, you are always prepared for anything aren't you my sweet?" He smiled lowered his head down and brought his mouth to my pelvis, kissing ever so lightly.

I gently writhed to his attentions and he delivered a gently nip to the bone of my pelvis which sent a small shockwave of pleasure to my core, I whimpered and he shot a look to me that spoke of darkness and desire "Such an impatient woman, I love it." He whispered gently, and then his mouth descended on my silk covered sex with a light kiss, his lips promising to do such things.

He grasped the waisband of my panties and ripped them off sending them across the room, I mourned the loss of the red a little, I would neeb to have a conversation with him about this destruction and possibly invest in more durable pieces.
His mouth descended again upon me again swiftly, awakening my lust and excitement.

I whimpered and sighed at every lick, kiss and nip he administered to me and he rolled his tongue up my opening and teased my enterance. I let out a harsh breath, rasping voice filled with surprise and want.
Just small, subtle strokes against my clit, and I was grinding into him greedilly chasing the sensation.

The fire next to us blazed and crackled matching the heat I was feeling from Thomas's mouth. He held my hips, arms wrapped under my thighs, pinned to the rug keeping me still and helpless to his tongue.

The next thing I knew, I felt him rise and stalk towards me in hands and knees like a lion stalking its prey, his eyes filled with dark thoughts and I anticipated his every move.
His hands came to my top as he carefully dragged it off over my head. He smiled at the sight of my deep red bra, laced scallop design with red satin ties at the shoulders.

"I got it the other week, I was waiting to suprose you with it, do you like it?" I smiled with a blush, Thomas trailed his fingers on the fine detailing and lace. "It's exquisitely scandalous darling, just the way I like you." I leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips before trailing down his torso, his breathing becomming ragged.

I lifted myself up and tucked my legs under me, and placed my hand on his chest pushing him down. His back hit the rug with a satisfying thud and I made my journey down to his aldready hardened cock tenting in his trousers. I kissed him through the fabric and smiled when I heard him groan in want, and thrust his hips towards my face. I slowly unbuttoned his trousers and watched as hus cock sprang free. "Now how shall I take you Thomas?" I grinned "Are you ready for me love?"

"Yes, please!" He begged, juat what I like to hear. I darted my tongue and licked his cock from base to tip, and Thomas whined and undulated towards me. I took hold of him anf gently swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock and gave him slow and deliberate kisses. Hearing his little expulsions of gasps and moans were music to my ears, and as reward I took him deep into my mouth.

I hadn't always enjoyed doing rhis for various reasons, but with Thomas, I felt amazing that I could make him feel so good like this, the first time jn the kitchen game me such a sense of power, I was in control of him and his pleasure.
Thomas watched intently as my mouth stretched over his girth, savouring every bit of him. Naughty, wet sounds filled the room, Thomas narrowed his eyes, as if not believeing what he saw before him, and I hummed with approval which vibrated through him.

Suddenly, he shifted and brought my mouth away, and I sighed at the loss and in confusion. He leant forward and grasped my waist, pinning me down on the ground.
"Now be a good girl, and scream for me." He growled in my ear.

His hand came around my back as he quickly fumbled with his trousers, he aligned himself with my opening and plunged his thick hard cock right into me, seeing stars I cried out in pleasure and slight pain, he was stretching me and filling me so completely, I groaned as I bared down on his cock, raising my knees to bring him deeper within me, and god what it good.

His thrusts were torturous and long, unhurried as he guided me through my pleasure ensuring I was getting what I needed in this lustful exchange. I wrapped my legs around him and drove him deeper within me, and as he hit that special spot oh so deliciously I threw my head back and arched my back, letting the pleasure build. A white hot pulse, a volt of white hot electricity crackled up my spine as I came loudly screaming my completion.

Thomas I felt him withdraw, and a sudden hot sensation across my ches as he came on my breasts, rope after rope of hot cum. Finally he came to rest beside me with a smile on his so big, the colour beginning to regain in his skin, his lips pinken and his eyes regain their azure blue like the ocean.
He turned to me and brushed the hair out of my face and kissed me tenderly, as if it were the first.

"I am not leaving you, I never will my love. My soul is your, my little witch." He stroked my cheek with his finger and I smiled as he brought me into his arms. "And you have mine." I smiled into his embrace, and he in mine.

A witch and a ghost, together in a house of such power and promise. I wasn't sure what was in store in our future, what other threats we would face, or even how we would work. But right now, in the arms of my ghostly love, all that mattered was that we were together and we would face anything head on, together and strong.