Part 11: 25th OCTOBER

7 days. 7 days until opening night, 7 days until Samhain, the most desired holiday of the Witches calendar.

I stirred in my bed, turning to see Thomas next to me. His eyes were closed but I knew enough about spirits to know sleep doesn't work for them, but I found it sweet that he was trying.

"Good morning." He whispered with a smile and pulled me close.
He brushed the sleep from my eyes and leaned into me for a kiss.
I ran my fingers through his hair and looked into his beautiful sky blue eyes, so cold yet mesmerising.

"So it's Halloween soon... the vale between the living and dead will be it's thinnest on the night of the party... and I was wondering if you would like to accompany me?"

His face lit up. "Lady Y/L/N, are you asking me to a ball?"

"A fancy dress ball. You get to dress up and wear a spooky costume."

He laughed, "I am aware of the concept of a costume ball, sweet. I went to a few in my time. But I draw the line at halloween costumes, this house is already a series of the unearthly encounters."

I giggled and then covered my mouth in embarrasment as it was a little bit of a geeky laugh, and he dragged my hand away and pinned it beside me as her covered my body with his. He began planting kisses on my neck and jaw bone.
"Never hide that delightful laugh from me, pet. That voice sweet, is something I long to hear."

His lips met my clavicle where he gave a small bite and I yelped in part pain and excitement. "That's right pet, I want you vocal in this bedroom."
His hands slid down my back trailing his fingers ever so slowly, before coming around to cup my breasts, kneading them in his palms before thumbing the nipples gently. The feeling of his hands sent jolts of want and need flying to my core.

With a growl low in his throat, he took my mouth and grasped my waist firmly. I felt the pressure of his erection and his need for me pressed urgently against my lower belly as he thrust a hand into my hair, pulling up my head to bare myself to his salaciius mouth. He nuzzled my neck, taking in the scent of my hair.
"Violets... always violets... tell me, how is it you smell so sweet without even a scent on your skin..."

"When I said I loved things that go bump in the night Thomas, I never thought this would be it..."
At my word Thomas nudged my legs open and then began trailing kisses my neck, stopping at my breasts as he took one nipple in his mouth, sucking on it salacously as I felt him nip at me.

He let the nipple go with a obscene sounding plop. I felt arousal pool between my legs as he went to the other nipple, he continued to toy with the other thumbing his way to have me submit and become pliant.

"Do you know, how long I waited, how much I wanted my lips at your breasts? Those ever tantalisingly beautiful tits just begging to be sucked?"
I moaned at his words as he continued to trail down my stomach. "How long I wanted to tasted you on my tongue? Wanted so much to kiss a trail down it, burying his face in those soft breasts until I came to your thighs where heaven awaits me?"

He began kissing down further, he came to my hips where he gave me a bite just above my mons, on my pelvic which made a little squeal with anticipation. 'Mm Thomas...? Please... taste me now... god please..."

He grinned against my thigh, and set in against my wet flesh grinding his tongue against my clit. I angled my hips more for him and felt him grab at my hips.

God, she tastes so sweet. Thomas thought as hin tongue descended on her hot wanting pussy, her gentle moans were beautifully maddening, makimg his cock twitch with the thought of plunging it right into her tight little opening, so soft, warm, and welcoming.