Part 17: All Hallows Eve

It was here. The party to end all parties. Halloween, Samhain, All Hallows Eve was here. The wheel of the witches year had officially turned to the new. Now everything was dead, plants and crops harvested, animals off into hibernation and the clock had gone back one hour.

6.56am

I woke to see Thomas stood by the fire, looking strong and virile even more than before. The veil for the living and dead had been lifted and now it seemed he was free to roam anywhere. I sat up, realising my nakedness, my hair a mess, and my mind a boggle. I had truly been fucked into stupidity. I saw him warm himself by the fire, a force of habit no doubt. "Good morning!" I smiled seductively.

Thomas turned towards me with a smile, "Happy Halloween, sorceress."
I yawned and stretched and stepped out of bed joining him at the fire. "You know I like you calling me that right?" I chuckled, and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close and placing a soft kiss on his lips. His tongue danced with mine and tried holding back a moan that was rising from the back of his throat and pulled me to him tightly.

"Does this mean I am forgiven then?" He asked when I pulled back and he raked his gaze over me. "Maybe? I may need more convincing Lord Sharpe, I am sure you can think of many ways you can do that?" I grinned and walked away in search for my bra and panties, oh how they oft went astray in the presence of Thomas Sharpe.

"I got a big day planned, and the party afterwards is going to be super busy. I don't think we need to worry about our wayward Warlock tonight." I said as I pulled on some somewhat matching underwear (same colour so whatever) and looked through my wardrobe for my fancy dress outfit.

I pulled on the lilac dress with black lining and started fixing my hair into plaits. I looked to Thomas and he seemed to be watching me closely as I put on a wig cap and donned the long black wig with a white streak of hair flashing through the front. I was tempted the do Elvira Mistress of the Dark, but then couldn't help but smirk at the thought of Thomas being a blushing mess seeing all that cleavage out in the open for all to see.

"Are you sure you won't wear a costume tonight? You will be the odd one out!" I grinned, and he walked behind me as I bent over my dressing table choosing my jewellery with care.
"Oh, you will be impressed my love. I swear it. I will make your night, I promise."

"Are you alright Thomas? You're acting a little strange." I said tilting my head to look at him through the mirror. He was staring at me, like he hadn't seen me for an age.

"Is that what you are wearing today then? This is the infamous Lily Munster?"
He was avoiding the question a little but I paid him no mind as I began applying my makeup, black thick eyeliner and black lipstick, with green and purple eyeshadow. I hummed my confirmation, "She is the original goth of the 21st century in my eyes."

The Costume Inspo ⤴️

After I had finished I did the last checks and began heading out of the door. I turned before I left and spoke to Thomas. "You know, on all hallows eve, all veils are thin. You will be able to leave the house and go where you like if you wanted?" I offered but he shook his head. Maybe it was fear or disinterest of the modern world, but I nodded an understanding and left.