•100• the epilogue

Start from the beginning

"I bought a house too! I was just scared to tell you because... well, you know," Wooyoung laughed ridiculously, Yeosang following with a short grin. "But by the way, Yeo..."

"Hm?" He said, as he went back to packing the clothes.

"I'm thinking of getting San a cat," Wooyoung said, looking at the boxes at hand, rather than the incredulous look Yeosang was sending him.

"You? You're not a cat person though..."

"I know that, but Sannie likes cat, and if he likes them, then I can like them too. Who knows, maybe one day we'll get a dog too?? The house has a big garden, so we're already one step closer," Wooyoung said nonchalantly.

Yeosang shrugged, "I mean sure, when?"

"I was thinking it would be a housewarming gift when we move in," Wooyoung's grin spread across his face like a fire lit on gasoline.

"That's cute, but how do you think he's not going to notice?"

"Well he's stuck at home right now, can't really move or anything, so..."

At that, Yeosang couldn't help but laugh, "pfft, yeah, cause you went so hard on him yesterday." Yeosang said mockingly, while laughing harder, while Wooyoung looked at him unamused.

"Actually, yeah. That's exactly why, he's a little sore right now, so I thought we could go get the little kitty now, and keep it with Hwa or something, before I can give it to San."

Yeosang was still stunned by the previous statement, "uh, y-yeah, sure." He nodded, going back to the next box, and that's how their day continued. Little banter here and there, but for now Wooyoung seemed triumphant after shutting Yeosang up because of his statement.

Later that day, the boys made their way to the shelter to collect their little furry friend. "Look Yeo, they're so cute!"

"Woo, we're looking for cats, not dogs. You said that yourself," shrugging his shoulders, the blond went over to the cats section. "Hm, which one should we pick?" He put a finger on his chin, as he thought. That is until, a grey hued cat came and rubbed their head on his leg. Looking down, Yeosang fell in love with the beauty, instantly picking it up. "I want this one," he purred the cat, as Wooyoung's gaze was turned to it.

"Oh, what a pretty princess. She looks good, I'm sure San will like her," Wooyoung said confidently.

"How are you sure it's a girl?" Wooyoung looked shocked, and apologetic, before Yeosang cut him off. "I asked already, she is."

Wooyoung let out a sigh of relief, "okay, good. Let's go, we still have a lot of stuff to buy for her." Spending another hour buying the little kitty her supplies, Wooyoung and Yeosang walked out of there, making their way to Park Seonghwa's apartment.

Knocking on the door, a sleepy Seonghwa opened the door, "uh, hey guys."

"Hi, Seongie!" Wooyoung cheered, way too energetic for the current hour it was, "we have something to drop off here."

That was when Seonghwa looked down, and noticed the caged animal. "Oh my gosh?!?! You got me a cat!?" He seemed so excited, but the boys hated that they'd have to rip it right away from him.

Stuttering, Wooyoung spoke, "a-actually, it's for San, but since I w-want to surprise him, we said we'd leave her with you so you can take care of her while we move our stuff..."

"You're moving??" Seonghwa asked, after he got over the disappointment of not getting a cat.

"Oh yeah, me and Woo, are going to move in with our boyfriends soon. We've been packing," Yeosang explained.