•84•

Walking out with a fresh new set of clothes, Wooyoung made his way over to his boyfriend, whom had his back facing him while he was seated on the counter. The younger wrapped his muscled arms tightly around San's small waist, and buried his head into the crook of San's neck. San giggled when he felt the warmth of Wooyoung's breathing in such a sensitive area.

"You smell good," Wooyoung said, as he pulled away slightly to plant a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. San smiled brightly, and patted Wooyoung's wet locks.

"Finally, you're up. I thought you went in for a round two without me," San sighed with a smile.

However, Wooyoung took his words the wrong way, and altered them slightly as he replied. "I wouldn't mind doing a round 2, but we need to have done a round 1 first, am I right, darling?" San was yet again stunned, and smacked Wooyoung's shoulder, as Wooyoung was making his way to the seat across from San. The younger chuckled, "sorry," before he saw the food plated in front of him.

His eyes made their way to San, to see his glimmering eyes staring back at him. "Eat, I made these just for you!" San said, as he dipped back into his slightly touched plate, as he wanted to wait, but soon got a little impatient. "I'm not much of a cook, but I'd say it turned pretty good," he looked up to see Wooyoung's reaction.

Wooyoung nodded and hummed, as he was too involved in the taste, that he didn't notice the adoring eyes watching him. "It's, mmm, it's great, Sannie~" He announced with some questionable sounds.

"I didn't know food could make you moan like that," San laughed.

"I didn't moan!" Wooyoung retorted. "It's just really good," he said this in a much lighter tone than the other one, making San laugh even louder.

Soon the laughter died down, and they just began to eat, but Wooyoung's mind was still racing with the pictures he saw online. Should I tell him now? But he looks so happy and pleased. Okay, I'll let this last for a bit longer before I te-

Wooyoung's thoughts were interrupted as San placed a hand atop of his when he noticed Wooyoung had stopped eating. He looked at Wooyoung with concern before he asked, "are you okay? What are you thinking about, hm?"

"I-I- Let's talk about it later, I just wanna enjoy this time with you..."

That made San smile, but also worry even more, what did he mean by that? However, he didn't question it, and continued eating. That is until he heard his phone go off from beside him.

San looked at it, then back to Wooyoung sheepishly, "just give me a second."

"No, take your time," Wooyoung said, mouth stuffed with San's deliciousness.

Nodding, San opened the group where all the notifications were rolling in.

homos on top🏳️‍🌈🔛🔝

momhwa
sannah look at this
(sent a post from k_dispatch)

mango
YOURE FAMOUSSS

yunhoe
wait- is it true??

momhwa
even if it's not, i'm sure san
wouldn't wanna be posted like this
i'm sure they didn't even ask for
permission
those assholes...😒

mango
but what if it were true...👀

yunhoe
he would've told us min

momhwa
^^

mango
yeah true:/
so woosan aren't dating?🤧

yunhoe
not yet but maybe soon😏

sanshine
WAIT WTF IS THAT

mango
oh hi sannie
seen at 10:58am

wow i have just been left on
read...🙂>😔
sent at 11:00am

"W-wooyoungie..." San stuttered.

"Oh no, you saw it?!" San nodded, making Wooyoung come over, and lay San's head on his chest. "Shush, it's okay, baby... I know this isn't what you wanted, but-"

"How is this okay?!" San looked up at Wooyoung with glossy eyes. "I could ruin your career, Young-ah!"

"That's what you're worried about?" Wooyoung said exasperated.

"Yes!" San exclaimed. "Yes, everyday I'm scared that when we do eventually come out as a couple, you'll get hated on, and you'll lose fans. Making it harder for you to find jobs, and I don't want that, I don't wanna be the reason. I cant handle that burden, Wooyoung, I can't, I can't. I really can't," San broke down on Wooyoung's shoulder, while he tried his best to soothe him.

"Baby, baby. Look at me, look at me. Baby, I said look at me," eventually, he got San to look at him, so he continued. "I don't care about that, and I want you to be sure that you'll always be the main priority. If some people don't like it, then I don't consider them real fans. And besides, I'm friends with Yeosang. He is literally out and dating a man, and as you can see, his career is still thriving, so there is nothing to worry about. If I turn out differently, then I'll be glad, cause then I get to spend more time with you without you being scared about public opinions on us."

San's breath started to even out due to Wooyoung's words, "r-really?"

"Of course, baby. You're always number one," he hugged San one more time, before planted a kiss on his forehead and parting slightly to dry his tears. After that, they continued their breakfast, holding hands, and feeding each other, making somewhat of a mess, but they didn't care, as they continued to converse and indulge in their food.

...............

a/n:hope you enjoy this, i might post another chap later or not idk. anyways please tell me your thoughts, plus sorry for disappearing again💀 much love💕