•29•

"We're back bitches!" Yunho screamed into the apartment. He was aware San was staying over at Seonghwa's, so they headed there once out of the airport, not even going back to their home to drop off their bags.

It was still pretty early in Korea, so as expected a groggy Seonghwa walked out of the room, rubbing his eyes. "What do you want?" He groaned out sleepily. Once his eyes adjusted to his surroundings, he screeched and ran to hug the two missed friends. "YUNGI?! YOU'RE BACK?! AM I DREAMING," he continuously asked, eventually waking San up in the process.

"What's going on?" San mumbled, wobbling out of his room. He heard coos and looked up to see his beloved giants. "YUNGI?!" He reacted similar to Seonghwa, and ran to hug them, emitting in a group hug. "I missed you guys," San whispered lowly, after they parted.

"Us too, Sannie, us too," Mingi said, as he ruffled the older's hair, causing him to giggle.

"Now, we have a lot to spill, so sit." Yunho pulled them to the familiar couch sat in Seonghwa's living room.

...............

a/n: last update of the day!! also idk if there was a mess up in the chapters. i may have posted a chapter before the other but idk:/ anyways what do you guys think👀