•55•

Soon, the party was seemingly coming to an end. Wooyoung and Yeosang waving the guests out, and smiling at whoever past by. "It was great seeing you guys again," the duo would repeat as the people left the house. Slowly one by one, the house was emptying itself.

"See you soon, Yeonjunnie. Bye Binnie!" Wooyoung and Yeosang hugged them tightly, before watching them leave. They waved the members of Stray Kids, as well as every other person, before turning back to the host of the party. "Joongie! I felt like I barely had a moment with you at the party. I," Wooyoung heard a cough from behind him. "We," he corrected, seeing a satisfied look on Yeosang's face, "would like to thank you for tonight. The party was more than we would've expected or asked for. So, thank you," he said gratefully.

"It's nothing to thank me for, Youngie. As long as you two were happy, and enjoyed seeing everyone again, the hassle would be worth it, and long forgotten." Hongjoong smile at the two. "Now, are you two staying over, or going back home?"

"We might head home, right, Woo?" Yeosang interrogated.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired." Wooyoung yawned, proving his point.

"If you're so tired, you could just stay over. Besides, you didn't bring your own car."

"Thank you, hyung. But I believe you've done plenty for us today. It's okay, we can find our way home. Thank you again."

Hongjoong simply smiled, and nodded at the two. "As you wish."

"What? No goodbye to us?" Another voice entered the conversation.

"Yunnie? You're still here?" Wooyoung looked surprised.

"Well obviously," Mingi came from behind Yunho, stunning the two boys as they hadn't noticed their presence.

"Who else is here?" Yeosang asked quickly.

"Uhm us," Seonghwa said in a low voice. It appeared San and Seonghwa were also there.

"Where's Jongho then?" Wooyoung asked, looking around, as if waiting for him to pop up out of nowhere.

"I sent him home," Yeosang responded blankly.

"You sound like his parent," Wooyoung mumbled from beside him.

"He was drunk, and was knocking the cups off the table without realizing, so I sent him off with his roommate." Yeosang said, annoyed he had to explain himself.

"Why was he drinking? He's never liked alcohol." Wooyoung asked his best friend, confused.

"Apparently I wasn't giving him much attention," Yeosang spilled, now forgetting about the others in the room with them.

Wooyoung gasped, ready to reply before a clearing of someone's throat was heard, bringing the duo back to their senses. "Oops, sorry. Got carried away, I guess."

"Mhm, you sure did," Yunho replied back.

Both boys smiled sheepishly, before claiming they had to leave now. They thanked Hongjoong and the rest again for the excellent night, before making their way to the door.

"Wait, who's gonna drive you back home?" Seonghwa asked the pair.

"Hm, we'll find a taxi, I guess?" Yeosang said nonchalantly.

"No, no way. I'll take you guys. Anyways, Yunho and Mingi can take San back home."

"But hyung, I thought I was staying over at yours." San said in a small voice.

"Change of plans, Sannie. You didn't pack up your stuff for dance tomorrow, so you need to go back home. You can stay over tomorrow, though." Seonghwa sent a small smile while San just pouted.

"Promise?" San stuck out his pinky.

Seonghwa let out a breath with a smile, before connecting their pinkies. "Promise," he whispered, before turning to the models. "Ready?"

Wooyoung had to force himself not to coo out loud at the adorable sight of San's pout, before nodding his head, and getting out with Seonghwa and Yeosang.

...............

a/n: how's the book so far?