•47•

"Stop slouching, we're almost in the plane." Yeosang scolded Wooyoung all the way till they reached the lady whom checks the tickets.

"Shut up! I'm tired. It wasn't me who decided to fly at 9 in the morning," Wooyoung grumbled.

"Well, we were gonna arrive there at around midnight anyways." Yeosang handed the woman the tickets, and soon they were free to enter the airplane.

Getting seated, Wooyoung wanted to text the group to inform them, but the second he took out the device, a pretty flight attendant asked him to put away the phone as they were close to taking off. Reluctantly agreeing, he took this time to watch movies on the TV screen he had in front of him, or snack on some food, or kill time with a nap. Yeosang did the same, either playing games on his phone after they were safely in the air, or sleeping soundly, head rested on Wooyoung's.

Soon enough, they were ready to board off the plane, and to the familiar airport of South Korea. Getting all giddy, Wooyoung jumped up and down, energized from his long nap. Yeosang, on the other hand, still sleepy, as his nap was interrupted — you could say he was a bit grumpy.

"For fuck's sake, Woo. If you wanna jump, at least let go of my arm." Yeosang shook his arm off the younger's, while Wooyoung returned him a pout at the absence of his arm.

Soon, they both went to get their bags, waiting patiently while securing their masks and bucket hats on their heads, to ensure their identity stays somewhat hidden.

"What you smiling at, Woo?" Yeosang asked, as he noticed the younger's eyes were turned into cute little crescents.

"See the group chat," he stated simply.

8 makes one team🏳️‍🌈

giant puppy🧸

this is how we're spending the time waiting😃

the time waiting😃

giant goof🌀
don't make it look like
you're normal yun🧍

shiber's daddy🌝
yeah, the second u saw
joong you were gonna squish
the poor guy:/

giant puppy🧸
ITS NOT MY FAULT HES
TINY AND ADORABLE😭

smol leader🎼
thanks ☺️ but it was
kinda traumatizing😃

elmo hybrid💃
I WANNA SEE
I WANNA SEE

savage introvert🥶
glad you guys are getting
along well<3

hulk maknae🧏‍♂️
you guys arrived??

elmo hybrid💃
yessir
now quick
everyone send me a pic
of yourself

killer tongue🌶
you're gonna see us tho?