•79•

Finally getting seated on the ferris wheel together, San and Wooyoung sat on the same side, but left a tiny gap not to let any one be uncomfortable, however, still very close. The ride started going up, and they eventually reached the top, a pinky orange sky lie ahead of them.

"I knew the view was beautiful down there, but it's much more beautiful up here. Watch us get stuck here like in the movies," San laughed to himself quietly.

Wooyoung was too busy taking a picture of the masterpiece in front of him to care about the nonsense getting out of San's lips. He then turned to San when he wasn't looking and took a candid photo of San smiling happily with the view behind him. New lockscreen it is, Wooyoung smiled smugly.

San caught sight of the picture Wooyoung was smiling at, before gasping at him. He smacked his arm, startling the younger. "How dare you?! Why would you take a picture of me without me knowing?!" San whined, and started covering his red face.

"Aw, don't worry baby. You looked too pretty not to." That statement only made San turn more red, and what was worse was Wooyoung was now trying to remove his hands from covering his face. "Now, show me your face. There's nothing to be ashamed of."

"I look like a beetroot," San said lowly, emitting a deep laugh from Wooyoung.

"More of a reason why I wanna see you, darling."

"Stop with the pet names!" San said, uncovering his face slightly.

"Why? Are they making you uncomfortable?" Wooyoung asked, concern taking over him.

"No! I mean no..." San cleared his throat to save him from another embarrassment that was bound to happen. "I'm just not used to them," he whispered lowly.

Wooyoung smiled at the shy male, "well get used to it then. You're gonna be hearing them a lot more often from now on." Wooyoung smiled cheekily.

This made San look up at the mixed haired man. "And why's that?"

Wooyoung broke the eye contact, and instead looked down at his lap, toying with his fingers. "Um, well... that's because I," Wooyoung took a deep breath, getting ready to say his next line. "I want to ask you to be my boyfriend..." He said timidly, eyes closed, scared of the response.

He had nothing to worry about though, since he heard a tiny scream let out by San and a series of yeses right after. "Of course! I'd be dumb to say no!" Wooyoung caught glimpse of tears on the corners of San's eyes, and scotted closer to him, placing his shaky hand on that of San's.

San's first instinct was to intertwine them together, looking back to his boyfriend with smiling eyes. Wooyoung's eyes returned the same sparkle San's did. It didn't take long, however, for the two's eyes to eventually inch lower and catch sight of each other's hungry lips. San's eyes glided from Wooyoung's lips to his eyes continuously, while Wooyoung's remained stuck on San's luscious, cherry pink lips.

San knowing what the other wanted, did exactly what the both were too scared to do before, and captured Wooyoung's lips in a slow, deep kiss. He kept it quite brief, wanting to know Wooyoung's side of it, since they were in public, and in fact on a ferris wheel. However, the two only made quick eye contact before San caught onto the lust glazed on Wooyoung's eyes.

Wooyoung quickly dips down to connect his aching lips with that of the older's, letting his mouth do the things he could never envision saying out loud. He wanted to express so much in that kiss, he didn't stop to even breathe. Wooyoung's hand traveled across towards San's petite waist, and pulled him even closer, wanting him to sit on his lap.

San struggled to push the younger off, before he was able to push him just enough to let out his next words. "Thank you for this, really."

Wooyoung smiled, bringing him closer for a small peck, before whispering back. "It was nothing, princess. As long as you liked it~"

San giggled and plunged forward to kiss Wooyoung again, before they heard a clearing of a throat behind them. They separated, only to find an awkward standing man rubbing the back of his neck without making eye contact with the two. "Uhm, the r-ride is over..." He uttered lowly.

"O-oh, I'm sorry. We didn't mean it," San said quickly.

"Yeah, whoops. Got carried away, I guess," Wooyoung shrugged, unbothered.

"Mhm, yeah. You guys are cute, by the way..."

Both grinned, "thank you... Jaemin." San said to the blond male, after he read the name tag by his side.

Jaemin just bowed, and helped them get out of the ride. Wooyoung, being the social butterfly, started conversing with the other man. San simply watched them talk, holding onto Wooyoung's arm like it was meant just for him.

San noticed the way Jaemin eyed their hands, and couldn't help but grow curious. "Jaeminnie, why do you keep looking at our hands like that?" San asked jokingly, but quickly grew worried when he heard said male sigh.

"I just wish my Jaehyun hyung would feel the same." He said quietly, both males not knowing what to say as they were left dumbfounded.

San was quick to recover though, "um, maybe you should tell him?"

"I've tried, but he never gets the hint. Instead, he sets me up with this guy named Jeno. Not that there's anything wrong with Jeno, but he's not Jaehyun hyung," he sighed again.

"Maybe get together with that Jeno guy, make him jealous," Wooyoung said mischievously. "And hey! Maybe you'll find out that Jeno was the guy for you~" Wooyoung winked at the blond, making him chuckle.

"I'll try, but I don't wanna use Jeno like that. He's never treated me wrongly, but that doesn't matter. You guys have to leave. It was nice meeting you, and thank you again. Have a good day guys!" Jaemin sent a quick smile before walking back to his post, standing next to his precious Jaehyun hyung.

"Poor guy, we should come back to him someday," Wooyoung said, wrapping his arm around San's waist. "But for now, whoever reaches the car first gets to get a piggyback ride up to the house!" The younger said as he bolted before San could even register what was said.

"Yah! Wait for me!" San screamed running after Wooyoung, both laughing as they did so.

Everything was swell.

...............

a/n: soooo any thoughts👀

decided to include some nct members cuz i love them🥲 <33

-🤍