I twisted it but it didn't open.

"Okay I have another key. " I assured myself as my shaky hands tried another key and tried to open the drawer and luckily it opened.

"Okay. " I breathed out.

I saw a brown paper as I pulled it out and shuffled through it. There were almost dozens of tapes. I took one of the tapes and wanted to play it on the pc but it required password.

What a pain in the ass.

I huffed in annoyance as I tried to unlock the pc with 'Min Yoongi' 'Min Genius' or 'Jae'. All of that was incorrect.

Looked around the room as I tried to guess again and suddenly it clicked my mind.

"Aish, she was Aera back then not Jae. " I slapped my head as I typed Kim Aera and still it didn't open.

"AGHH! " I punched on the computer table as the keyboard moved a bit and under the keyboard was a note.

Kiara it said.

That's Jae's stage name.

So I typed that as a password and fortunately it worked. I grinned wide as I logged in and saw him and Jae in his wallpaper.

What else was I expecting?

I picked a tape randomly and played it on computer.

Dong Wook-shi said something through the door as he was taking shower.

Jae ran to the door nodding and peeked through the small hole as her smile brighten. She opened the door revealing Yoongi hyung.

Yoongi hyung?

Jae was sneaking but was cut off when Yoongi hyung pulled her into a kiss.

I quickly paused the video as I stood up and went to the door and locked it. Then I sat on the chair again as I checked the date.

It means this is after Jae and Dong Wook-shi's marriage.

Jae loved Yoongi hyung and he loved her.

Wow....

I played it again.

Jae whispered something, panicking. But Yoongi hyung shushed her again as he wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her closer.

After that Jae grinned as Yoongi hyung nodded before smashing his thin lips into her full ones.

Pause.

"What the hell? " I searched for another tape and the date was after two months.

The house was gloomy and everyone was crying.

There was a corpse, covering in white clothe as Dong Wook-shi was crying hysterically, wrapping his arms around the body. That was his mother's.

But there was Manager-nim standing. Totally unfazed. Jae was beside Yoongi hyung instead of consoling Dong Wook-shi.

I scoffed.

How can you console someone when you can't care about them.

I played another tape after that. The tape loaded for a few minutes.

"No one watched this tape before? " I asked as I checked the date and it was 1 week later Dong Wook-shi's mom died.

It started playing as I focused on the tape.

Dong Wook-shi was sitting in the corner of the room, hugging his knees. The room was dark. Suddenly someone came into the room was he flicked the lights on.

It was manager-nim.

He sat beside Dong Wook-shi as he hugged manager-nim, sobbing a little. Manager-nim patted his shoulder as he stood up and took Dong Wook's hand, pulling him.

When Dong Wook-shi stood up manager-nim pulled him towards him as he wiped Dong Wook-shi's tears and held his chin.

Dong Wook-shi mumbled something as manager-nim shook his head before manager-nim said something and Dong Wook-shi's eyes widened.

Dong Wook-shi's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at manager-nim. Suddenly manager-nim shushed him placing his finger on Dong Wook-shi's lips.

Then manager-nim crashed his lips on Dong Wook-shi....

"FUCK?! " I paused the video in a quick reflex and stood up.

I rubbed my eyes as I looked at the screen but nothing changed. The screen still showed the still image of them kissing where I paused.

I hesitantly played the video to make sure that was a mistake.

Dong Wook-shi pushed him as manager-nim clenched his jaw. Manager-nim rolled his eyes.

Dong Wook-shi turned around and was about to run but manager-nim grabbed his hand, pushing him against the wall. Dong Wook-shi's face was pressed against the wall as manager-nim whispered something before biting Dong Wook-shi's earlobe.

Dong Wook-shi was struggling but his weak body couldn't fight against his brother for long as manager-nim lifted Dong Wook-shi's tshirt and ripped Dong Wook-shi's pants.

"I don't like where this is going. " I exhaled deeply, my breathe shaky.

With a swift movement manager-nim unbuckled his own belt as his pants fell on the ground. He wasn't wearing any boxer or underwear. His member hard as he poked it against Dong Wook-shi.

Dong Wook-shi desperately shook his head but manager-nim just grinned wickedly before pushing his dick into Dong Wook-shi's asshole in one go.

PAUSED.

My mind was hazy as my heart started to beat in an inhuman beat. I felt like I was soon to be passing.

This is so fucking gruesome.

This is cruelty.

He is a sinner who's playing as a saint.

My eyes watered just thinking about Dong Wook-shi. I closed my eyes as I hiccuped.

"What is happening? " I cried.