35|| Toxic: Jealousy and Possessiveness

Hey!

Look who is here finally 😅🤣

Come-on this time for real say what you all want to say, Nikaal do apni bhadaas 😂

Recap - {whsoever remember go ahead give it} 😂

I swear i try to write and complete on time but somehow I am never able to🥺 Anyway let's try this again. Next chapter on 560 🏃‍♀️ (no taunts please!)

Let's start 🧓

"Om pass me the Kasoori Methi," Shivaay asked while stirring the curry as the Obros cooked the Sunday breakfast

"Here" Om passed him the bottle while taking out the flour for the dough. Rudra who was doing the most difficult possible task that was eating bites of bread looked at his elder brothers with a frown "Bhaiya, O I have a question?"

Om and Shivaay shared a look. Rudra and question that too with this serious face?

"Ask" Om cajoled, pouring water in the flour to make dough.

"What is the Kasoor of kasoori methi?" asked Rudra "Why everyone keeps calling it Kasoori?"

Shivaay released a tired breath and then remarked with a sarcastic smile "Thank god Rudra. Otherwise, I thought for the first time in life you will ask a sensible question." Rudra frowned while Om chuckled slapping his head.

"By the way dumbbell Oberoi you have your exams soon" started Om, giving Rudra a teasing look "Have you begged for notes already or you need money to coax others?"

Shivaay chuckled while the frown on Rudra's face deepened "Very funny" he then smirked "I didn't have to ask anyone. Annie have completed all her notes that to in such a neat and clean way. I'll just take hers. Perks of having your best friend so studious and also your Bhabhi."

"You are misusing my wife's goodness" remarked Shivaay.

"She is my bestie too" snapped Rudra, then smirked "And if we technically see, I spend more time with her than you. I am with her in college, in office and at home. You are just at office and home that to in office only when you are able to call her in your cabin."

"Shut up" frowned Shivaay. Rudra really knows how to rile him up.

"Waqt do pal ke liye hi thehra, jab hum unke paas gaye" Om started with a soft smile "Waqt---- do pal ke liye hi thehra, jab hum unke paas gaye, par kambaqat unki aankho ka ishq itna gehra, ki un do pal me umar kaat gaye!"

Shivaay smiled, sharing a known look with Om.

"Wah Wah, what a sher O what a sher" praised Rudra sarcastically, his brother is so annoyingly cheesy romantic "I could keep it in a zoo."

"Shut up" scolded Om, frowning. He has one dumb brother.

"Seriously, you start anywhere. Its like someone have left the tap of urdu open and shayari is leaking from it" chuckled Rudra, and this time even Shivaay laughed making Om glare him. They just don't appreciate his art. Jealous assholes.