26

Jake facepalmed himself because Yeonjun thought that they were doing the nasty. He wants to explain to Yeonjun that they were just sleeping and cuddling. "Sunghoon? What are we? We hug, cuddle, kisses on cheeks, those things aren't the things best friends does so what are we?" Jake asked. He was wondering because of the more than friends actions they are doing.

*snore*

Jake received a loud snort from the younger.
"Oh so you're already asleep huh? Then I'll excuse myself now." Jake said then carefully escaped Sunghoon's embrace and went off the bed. He then picked his clothes up and carried it.

He thought no one is in the house other than him and Sunghoon so it's fine if he'll go out with only boxers on.

He opened the door and carefully closed it. He turned around and saw Soobin and Yeonjun sitting in the floor across Sunghoon's door eating popcorn. "Hey! What are you two still doing here?" Jake said surprised and was trying to cover his body.

"Well I told Soobin that you and Sunghoon are doing some sexy time so we went back here to hear you guys moan but all we heard was snoring." Yeonjun said.

"Did you guys finished doing it already? What a bummer." Soobin said and fake cried. "What are you two talking about? We didn't do the nasty, eww." Jake said. "But I saw the both of you naked, hugging, in the same bed." Yeonjun said. "Yeah but that doesn't mean we were doing it. Sunghoon just hugged me and invited me to sleep." Jake said.

"Why don't you tell us everything okay? Change first. We'll be downstairs." Soobin said. "But I thought you'll go back to the mansion now?" Jake asked.

"Mom can't go anywhere, she's unconscious so she can wait." Soobin said then went downstairs with Yeonjun.

Jake just listened and walked to his room to change. He just wore a simple shirt and short. He went downstairs to talk to Yeonjun and Soobin. He might also ask them about what his and Hoon's relation is. Are they just friends? Or more than friends?

He saw the two lovebirds talking in the dining table. He went closer to them and called their names to get their attention. "Oh Jake finally you're here, have some tea. It taste good, more tasty after sex." Soobin said then winked at Jake. "God how many times will I tell you we didn't fuck." Jake said and blushing.

Maybe he's imagining him and Sunghoon doing it probably. Mhm.

"Okay so get the cat out of the bag Jake." Yeonjun said. "Okay so, when I went home earlier, I was playing with my phone so I didn't payed attention to my surroundings. I entered Sunghoon's room because I though it was mine and when I went inside it was super dark so I was confident it was mine."

"I took off all my clothes except for my boxers of course then I lay down in my bed. My goal was just to beat my friend's high score in flappy bird so when I beat it I purposely stopped the game. I was holding something at that time, I thought it was the trunk of my elephant stuffed toy but it was Hoon's weenie so I was embarrassed." Jake said and looked down.

Soobin and Yeonjun burst out laughing. "Omg Jake why did you put your hands inside his pants?" Soobin asked while laughing. "You purposely did it didn't you?" Yeonjun asked. "He was naked. Why the fuck would I put my hands inside someone's pants. "He was naked?" The two asked in chorus. "Yeah he was so I'm not the bad guy here." Jake defended.

"And when I was about to leave he hugged me and asked me if can I sleep and cuddle with him. I refused because we're naked but he said that he won't do anything to me so I did then." Jake said. "So are you two boyfriends?" The asked in sync. "Actually no. I also want to ask something to you guys." Jake said. "Sure, what is it." The two said together.

"Why do you keep talking in sync? Are your brains connected?" Jake asked. The two just laughed and shook their head.

"Okay so I'm really wondering how Sunghoon sees me." Jake said. "He sees you as a human of course but you resemble a dog Jakey." Soobin said. "Stop being sarcastic. Listen to what I said first. Okay so sometimes he invites me to sleep in his room. And his reason is he wants to hug me."

"There's also one time that he kissed my cheek." Jake said. "Then what did you do?" Yeonjun asked. "I kissed him back in the cheek of course." Jake said then blushed. He was really flustered so he covered his face with his hands. "Okay what a convenient move. Now Jake tell us honestly. Do you have a crush on Sunghoon? Do you like him?"

"M-me? Yes I have a crush on him but I don't like him."

"I love him!"

meanwhile Sunghoon in his room:

He woke up and realized that he was naked. "Fuck! I shouldn't have drank that much." He said remembering earlier, he drank 2 bottles of vodka. "I thought Jake was here. Or maybe it isn't a dream. I thought I'm hugging him and he's touching me." Sunghoon said.

He remembered everything and need some confirmation but he has to call someone first. Sunghoon took his phone from the table beside him and dialed someone from his contact. Kim Sunoo.

It rang three times before Sunoo picked up. "Hello? Sunghoon hyung? What do you want?" Sunoo asked. "Oh yeah hi Sunoo. Uhm I really want you to explain what am I feeling right now." Sunghoon said in a pleasing voice.

"You dummy I'm not a doctor. How can I know what are you feeling." Sunoo said sassily.

"No I'm not sick. I-it's something else." Sunghoon stuttered. "Did you just stuttered? Oh, then this is kinda serious. Okay, tell me everything, I can maybe help." Sunoo said and was now curious. "Okay so, I feel something rumbling in my stomach." Sunghoon said.

"Well that's diarrhea." Sunoo said.

"Bitch just listen to me fully." Sunghoon said in an annoyed tone. "Fine, continue."

"Okay so I always feel this when I'm with Jake. Everytime he calls me I also feel these. When someone touches him or flirts with him, I get angry and want to take him away from that person. I also feel this whenever he hugs me and when he hugs me, I want to embrace him forever. I feel safe with him. I hate saying this but I want to kiss him." Sunghoon said and embarrassed.

He heard no response from the phone. He looked at it and saw that Sunoo already hung up moments ago.

He then called Sunoo again and explained everything to him again.

"OMG Sunghoon hyung you're in love with Jake!" Sunoo said excitedly. "W-what?! R-really? Am I really in love with Jake?" Sunghoon asked. "Yes, you feel butterflies in your stomach when you're with him and you get jealous if he's with someone. You only feel those if you're in love." Sunoo said and squeals. "Are you sure this is love?" Sunghoon asked.

"What would be your reaction if I'll break up with Heeseung and ask Jake to be my boyfriend?" Sunoo asked. "I'll be angry." Sunghoon replied. "Why would you be angry?" Sunoo asked back.

"Because he's with another man." Sunghoon answered. "You have no right to be angry hyung because he's not your property. You can only be angry if he belongs to you." Sunoo said.

"Then I'll do everything to make him mine."

A/n:

3-5 chapters left then it's the end.

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I also hope you are feeling good or better. Stay safe and healthy!