23

After Jake finished showering, he then went to Sunghoon's room. When he opened the door, he saw Sunghoon sitting in the bed playing with his phone, shirtless. He only had a boxer shorts on. "Oh Jake finally you're here. Come sit beside me here." Sunghoon said as he tapped the space beside him. "Okay, but uhm, why aren't you putting on a shirt?" Jake asked. "Oh yeah, I have no more shirt to wear, I forgot to ask the maids to do the laundry." Sunghoon replied.

Jake was staring at Sunghoon's body. "Are you uncomfortable seeing me like this? I can go to Soobin and borrow a shirt from him." He added. "N-no, it's fine. Don't bother Soobin now cause he's already asleep. I-it's not making me uncomfortable don't worry." Jake said. He cussed under his breath for stuttering. "Okay then come here." Jake then stopped staring then went bedside Sunghoon.

"Can you turn on the lights please? I know that I'll cry while telling you this and I'll look uglier when crying." Jake said. "Wait what? You're not ugly?" Sunghoon said. "I'm not?" Jake asked. "Jake you're really handsome and cute. Almost everyone will fall for you." Sunghoon said. "Even you?" Jake asked.

Sunghoon was shocked with that question. "Oh yeah, I'll turn off the lights now. You can hug me if you want to." Sunghoon said to avoid answering that question. Jake then hummed in response. "Okay so I don't like when people cut me off when I'm speaking so please save your reactions and questions till I finish speaking okay?" Jake said. "Got it Jakey."

"So when I was a kid, I wished of going to an amusement park. One day, my parents granted that wish and we did went to that amusement park. We went there late so the line was longer. We've rode the roller coaster and watched circus. We were about to ride the Ferris wheel when we heard a gunshot out of nowhere. We thought that it was just fireworks but people were panicking."

"My dad then carried me and held my mom's hand. We hurriedly ran towards our car. My mom called my aunt, her sister, to come in case something happens to them, she can save me. When we arrived to our car, my dad dropped the keys somewhere so be went back to the amusement park. My dad was holding a gun all the time so he gave it to mom for our defense."

"We were just hiding beside our car. Dad took longer than expected to mom told me that she'll go find dad and help him. She gave me the gun and told me me to shoot in case a bad guy appear. As mom was walking sneakily towards the inside of the park, someone was following her. I immediately pointed the gun to the bad guy to aim and shoot it. I was just 10 years old at that time so I didn't thought that the gun would be really heavy compared to the toys."

"So instead of shooting the bad guy, I accidentally shot my mom."

"I panicked when I saw her fall down because of me. The guy who was following her ran away. I didn't mean do shoot my mom. It was supposed to be the bad guy. My aunt was just behind me, she just arrived but saw everything. She immediately went closer to mom to take her to the hospital. She left me alone. She went back to her car and put mom inside, I'm sure she went to the hospital."

"I was really crying because of what I did. I know my aunt will blame me since she seen what I accidentally did. The police were now arriving so I asked a policeman to help me find my dad. After minutes of finding him, I saw him lying in the ground lifeless. I cried harder when I saw him. He was shot at the back many times. There was a lot of holes in his shirt. I kept shaking him to wake him up but he's not responding."

"An ambulance came then and the police told me to calm down. He said he'll take my dad to the hospital. I went there with them. When we arrived there, dad was immediately put in the emergency room for surgery. I was sitting and waiting outside then I saw my aunt. I went to her to hug her. I saw hope in her. I hoped that he would comfort me in this situation but I was wrong."