21

"W-what do you mean? I didn't stab him? What are you talking about?" Yoongi asked. "Oh please don't pretend. I brought him to the hospital because of you? Don't pretend you motherfucker! It was caught on CCTV dummy." Jimin said. Yoongi was just looking down feeling ashamed.

"He's your brother Yoongi. He wants to be happy. He wants freedom. He wants a life that he decides what he wants to do and no one prohibits him to do some things. That's all he wanted. He said that he only joined your group because he was occupied with his anger and he regretted that now. For a brother I think that's the least you can do but you still didn't gave him that." Jimin yelled.

Jake was afraid. He remembered the things his aunt did him when he was in soul. He started shaking. Sunghoon noticed the older's action so he immediately hugged the older to calm him down. "Jake don't worry. I'm here. Don't be scared. Be strong." Sunghoon whispered to Jake's ears. Jake hugged Sunghoon tighter, feeling safe in his arms. Jake calmed down and whispered to Sunghoon, "Thank you Hoonie."

Yoongi was hit by realization. He realized that what he did was stupid. Jimin is right. "His friends told me everything that Soobin said. He said that you already have a lot of money and you still kidnap to have more?? What the hell would you like to do with a lot of money?" Jimin said. "I wanted to impress you Jimin. I thought that having a lot of money will make you come back to me. You're my only strength." Yoongi answered.

"And you thought I'llne impressed by your money? Yoongi remember this, even if you're the poorest of the poor, I will love you no matter what. It's not the things and money that's important, it's the person. Even if you're poor, if you just show that you love, care, and make me feel special and important, I'll be impressed but you changed. You're not like any of those. I think we should  end our relationship now. It's toxic. I still love your attitude is really unacceptable." Jimin said.

"Jimin please don't. I'll try my best to change for you. Please just don't break up with me. I'll do anything for you please don't leave me Jimin." Yoongi begged and he kneeled down to Jimin and kissed his feet. Jimin didn't expect Yoongi to do that. He want Yoongi to realize his mistakes but he didn't thought he would cry and do this. He sobbed so much so he immediately went down and go closer to his boyfriend.

"Oh my God stand up stop doing that. I just said that to make you realize your mistakes. I didn't want you to do this." Jimin said while wiping Yoongi's tears. He can see in his eyes that he is very sincere and true to his words. "Jimin, Ibwant you to know I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Please please please. I promise to stop the bad things I'm doing. Please Jimin. I really love you I don't want you to leave me anymore. I'll do anything for you to forgive me."

"Don't apologize to me because you didn't do anything wrong to me. Apologize to Soobin. He's your brother and you treated him like he was just like anybody else. He had his hard time dealing with you so apologize to him. The thing I only want you to do is stop the illegal doings and I hope you're ready for your consequences." Jimin said. "I will stop, for you my love. You've made me realize what I'm doing was wrong. If mom ever finds out everything I did, she'll disown me so I'll try to change before she would wake up." Yoongi said.

"Awww baby I love you!" Jimin said and hugged his boyfriend. Yoongi hugged back to him. "I missed you. I'm the one should also be sorry. I knew you were drunk that time and you were not in your right thinking but I didn't let you explain." He added. "It's okay baby. I'm happy you're back I really missed you." Yoongi said then pulled Jimin closer and kissed him. Their kiss was lovely and passionate but soon turned into a rough one. They forgot that they weren't the only people in the room.

"Uh Jake, did you remembered what Soobin told us?" Sunghoon whispered to Jake. "About what?" Jake whispered back. "About Yoongi and Jimin hyung making out shamelessly even there's a lot of people around them." Sunghoon replied. "Oh yeah I remembered. Let's wait in the car before one of them strips." Jake replied.

The two then carefully went outside to go to the car and wait for them.

"Jake." Sunghoon called the older. "Yes?"
"Uhm I'm really hesitant to ask this but curiosity is really killing me." Sunghoon said. "Yes what is it?" Jake asked. "Uhm we've sleeped together for many times and there are times that you scream, cry, or began shaking. What is the reason of this? Can I know? Do you mind telling me?" Sunghoon asked. "Oh my gosh, I still do that?" Jake asked back.

"Well yeah." Sunghoon replied. "What do you do when I do such things? I hope you're not weirdos out by me." Jake said, embarrassed. "No I'm not weirded out. When you do things like those, I just hug you tightly and you hug back tightly too. You hug me like your teddy bear." Sunghoon replied.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry Hoon. I've known only for a month but I want you to know that I really trust you Hoon so I'll tell you everything once we get home." Jake said and smiled. "Okay! Just remember I'm not forcing you to say it." Sunghoon said. "No it's really okay. It's the past and I need to say it to you so that you won't think I'm weird." Jake replied.

On the other hand. Yeonjun was happy because Soobin can now be taken home and continue his healing in the house. "Don't forget to take your medicine every after meal Soobin, okay?" The doctor said. "Don't worry doctor, I'll always remind him to take his meds." Yeonjun said.

"That's so sweet of you. Are you two a thing?" The doctor said. "What? NO!" Yeonjun and Soobin said at the same time. "You both are cute, I know one day you'll both be. Also don't forget to not let someone touch your wound or the healing will be longer." Doctor said.

Yeonjun and Soobin went out the hospital and rode home. Soobin was assisted by Yeonjun towards his room and thanked him for taking care of him. "Thanks Yeonjun. I really appreciate your efforts for me." Soobin said and smiled to Yeonjun who was sitting on his bed close to him. "Anything for the person I love." Yeonjun replied. "Yah! Stop with the teasing." Soobin said who was blushing.

"Why? It's true, you're the person I love the most." Yeonjun said. "Yeah yeah good night I'm gonna sleep now." Soobin said. "So I'm not the person you love?" Yeonjun asked. "You are I'm just tired. Well talk tomorrow when the others arrive." Soobin said. "Then I'll give you a good night kiss to your cheek." Yeonjun said winking.

"Fine." Soobin replied. Yeonjun was going closer to Soobin. Soobin had his eyes closed so he can't see anything. He was about to look at Yeonjun but he's already so close to him and instead of the cheeks, Yeonjun kissed Soobin's lips.

"YAH! Waeeee?" Yeonjun said because he was shocked. "You were taking too long so I turned to look at you but you were already so close. I'm sorry." Soobin reasoned. "Don't worry it's fine. I liked it. Next time, I'll make sure to make it longer." Yeonjun said then head to the door. "YAHHHHH!" Soobin shouted while Yeonjun was walking laughing.

A/n:
   Yieeee. The doctor is officially a YeonBin shipper.

What do you think is the reason about Jake having nightmares and panic attacks?

Will be revealed next chapter.

Also the kidnapping case is already solved, is it almost the end of the story? 😱

And we just hit 1k reads 4 days ago and now it's already 2k????!!! Wow thanks everyone!!!!

BTW. Another chapter updated. Sorry it's kinda late, my family went out for dinner. I hope you enjoyed reading. Have a good day and stay safe and eatwell!