6

A while ago

"Good evening Mr. Bang!" Jake greeted. "Good evening to you as well Jaeyun." He replied. "You can call me Jake for short sir." Jake replied. "Oh yeah sure." He replied. "So what is it about sir? What did you call me for?" Jake asked. "Oh yeah about that. I want you to be my best detective's assistant." Mr. Bang said. "Best detective? You mean the one and only Park Sunghoon? OMG he's my idol, I really admire him a lot." Jake replied happily. He was blushing and can't hide his smile.

"It would be an honor to be his assistant sir but I just finished my training and this will be my first experience so I can't guarantee to be good. Maybe I should refuse the offer. Maybe I'm gonna be just an obstacle in his way." Jake added. "No, don't worry. By this job, I know you'll gain experience and I'm sure Sunghoon will be good to you and teach you some ways you didn't learn in your training." Mr. Bang replied.

"Okay sir. I accept the job. I promise I will do my best and hope to be really helpful to park Sunghoon." Jake said. Mr. Bang thought Jake as a very cute boy. He's very lively and bubbly. He reminds him of Sunoo and Jungwon but more mature in not an offensive way. "Thank you Jake. Sunghoon is still on his way here from an investigation. Wait for him in his office." Mr. Bang replied. "Got it sir." Jake replied. He then went outside the head's office and went to his boss' office.

Jake went inside and sat there patiently. While waiting, he then explored his companion's office. It was simple but beautiful at the same time. His desk has some folders and papers stacked. There were drawers on the back of the desk. There were two chairs on the front desk and Jake sat on the left side chair. There were framed certificates hanging on the wall and a picture of Sunghoon after he finished training. He was wearing his police uniform at that time. He barely wore that nowadays since he's a detective and doesn't want people to suspect him as a policeman.

Jake then sat down again and took his phone out of his pocket. Someone texted him. He pressed the message to see who it was. It was Soobin.

Soobinie
Hey Jake. It's been a while.
How are you doing now?

Jaeyunie
Hyung?! Where were you?
You've never made contact
with me since like, uhm,
forever.

Soobinie
I'm sorry Jake. I lost this
phone and just found it
recently so I didn't have
your number.

Jaeyunie
Don't worry hyung. It's fine.
I'm also doing good. I'm
currently at work. I'm waiting
for my boss.

Soobinie
Really? What's your work?

Jaeyunie
Sorry hyung. Our president
told me to not tell anyone
yet. Maybe sometime later
I'll tell you.

Soobinie
What a bummer. But it's fine.
BTW if you have free time,
don't hesitate to call me, we can
hang out you know. I really
really missed you.

Jaeyunie
Really hyung? Sure sure sure I
will.

Soobinie
Yeah please don't forget. I
only have a month vacation before
I go back to America and work.

Jaeyunie
Don't worry hyung. I promise
you that your vacation here
would be worth it.

Soobinie
Thanks Jake. I have to find a
place to stay so I'll text you later.
Byeeee!

Jaeyunie
Bye hyung stay safe!

Jake didn't told Soobin that he was a detective to protect their identity and not be known as a detective. Mr. Bang told him to be quiet about their job and not tell any person not deserving for trust. Well Soobin also lied to Jake. He never had work in America. He's just in Korea working as a kidnapper with his brother Yoongi.

Jake really missed Soobin. They were really close when they were kids. Sadly Jake went to Australia and studied there for a while so he left Soobin there. He really missed him so much so he's excited to meet his cousin which he haven't seen for a while. Jake was smiling then he thought he heard footsteps. He was nervous. He knew it was Sunghoon. Maybe Sunghoon is not in a good mood but he hoped he is.

Sunghoon then entered his office and saw a male who he thought was handsome, hot, and cute at the same time. He looked like a human version of a golden retriever. He thought that this boy was one of the most handsome being in the world. "Oh hi! Mr. Bang told me you're my assistant but he haven't told me your name. May I know your name? I'm Sunghoon BTW. Park Sunghoon." He said.

"Oh yeah I know. You're the best detective there ever was. I'm Sim Jaeyun but please call me Jake for short." Jake replied. "Jake. Cute name." Sunghoon thought. "Oh! Nice to meet you Jake." Sunghoon said then offered his hand to Jake gesturing for a hand shake. Jake then held Sunghoon's hand and then shook it. "Uhm! I know this is weird but, can I hug you please? I really want to hug my idol. But it's okay if it's a no-" Jake said and was stopped by Sunghoon. "Sure you can."

Jake then went closer to Sunghoon and hugged him. He was really happy to hug his idol. He admits that he has a crush on Sunghoon but he knew that he had no chance for Sunghoon. That might change since they'll always stick together from now on. Jake was the one who broke the hug.

"Thank you so much Mr. Sunghoon, I mean Sir. Sunghoon. Uhm what should I call you? Sir? Boss? Monsieur? Master? or Dadd-oops I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I didn't meant to say that." Jake said then blushed like hell. "It's okay haha." Sunghoon laughed. "Don't call me with those names. Be comfortable and call me just by my name. Call me Sunghoon. That would be fine." He added.

"Well I think having a cute, handsome, and hot assistant ain't annoying and worrisome after all." Sunghoon said to his self.

A/n:
     Thanks for reading everyone. Well Jake just called Sunghoon "daddy" hahahaha.