17

"Yes, I do." Yeonjun said with a proud voice and face. "HOW??! EXPLAIN!" The other three shouted. "Jeez don't shout I'll spill." Yeonjun said with a little irritated face. "Okay so listen attentively. I won't tell you all this again since it's tiring. The story ain't really long though but still listen." Yeonjun said. "Enough with the blabber. Start spilling!" Sunghoon said. Yeonjun just rolled his eyes and the three leaned closer to listen like little kids.

"Okay so it all started when we reunited. The time where the four of us are eating ice cream. Remember I went to Soobin to help him pack his things, I was waiting for him in the car since maybe he's still packing. I was about to put on my airpods then I realized that it was my hearing enhancer so I heard Soobin and the one he's talking in the phone. Sorry Soobie but I listened to the whole conversation. Hope the two of them stay strong together." Yeonjun said.

"It's fine if you heard all of it. I'll explain after you." Soobin said. "Okay then, when Soobin moved to this house, he was acting suspicious. I've watched every step of him. He was going out and seeing the one he was talking to the phone. I heard all of their conversation and their plans. They were struggling to find someone. I tried to find that person too Soobie but even I, a secret detective is having a hard time." Yeonjun said.

"I was really waiting for you to tell us the truth before telling the other two that I already knew." Yeonjun said. "Yeah, it's okay if you've listen to our convo. I'm gonna die soon anyways. I just told you all the truth because I want you to find someone. He's the only one who can stop my brother from kidnapping innocent people." Soobin replied.

"No Soobin hyung. You won't die. I'll help you.  I-i promise." Jake said kinda tearing up. He then went closer to his cousin and hugged him. "Can you please like tell us everything Soobie? I'm really confused about all the happenings." Sunghoon said. Soobin nodded and made Jake go back to his seat.

"Okay, first of all, I really really hope that none of the three of you will hate me. So, when Sunghoon started training, I also stopped coming here since Yeonjun only comes here often and also I have nothing to do here. I had all of my time studying and hanging with my brother, Yoongi. He was fun to be with back then. After school, he would wait for me so we can safely go home together. He would by me some ice cream every day. Then one day, it was our mom's birthday so we planned to surprise her. We bought some foods, cakes, and other things. But when we arrived home. We were the one who were surprised instead of mom."

"We found her laundry down on the floor, swimming in her own blood. She had a lot of wounds, bruises, and stabs. We immediately took her to the nearest hospital. The doctor told us that our mom lost a lot of blood and her internal organs are malfunctioning. So we needed to replace the damaged organs and give her the blood she's lacking."

"Yoongi hyung and I really broke down that day. We don't know where our father is and mom is the only one who have a job. But 3 days later , some of mom's organs was replaced, she had the blood she needed, and all the bills were paid. I was wondering who donated that. That person may have a good heart."

"I asked Yoongi hyung where did he get all the money he used to pay the bills and who donated the organs and blood to our mom. He was hesitant to say it but he spilled it though. He said that he kidnapped some people and took their organs and test if it matches with mom. If it doesn't, he'll sell it for money, that's how he got it. I said that it was bad but he reasoned that it's the only way to save mom and maybe we can kidnap the one who did that to our mom. I was enveloped by my anger so I insisted to join his group of kidnappers with his friends called Vlyder."

"He told me that once I get in, I can never go out. I didn't think twice since I was really angry so I told him that I'll never quit and I regretted that I said that back then. Please trust me, I never killed people they kidnapped before. I just help them kidnap and I don't do murder. I wanted to quit a long time ago but there is a consequence. If you quit, you'll die."

"I though that Yoongi hyung will just consider me quitting since I am his brother but he's hard headed. He doesn't care if it's his family or friends. Only his boyfriend can stop him but after they fought like 2 years ago, we never saw his boyfriend again. Even Yoongi hyung funds him still because both of them never told each other that they already broke up."

"Yoongi hyung built a mansion and we lived there with the whole team. Yoongi hyung slowly treated me like a regular person than a brother. Gladly, Taehyung and Jungkook hyung took care of me. They're a couple for a long time but haven't adopted a child still so they treated me like their son. They're the only person that knows I wanted to quit and so as them, they also wanted the kidnappings to stop."

"My mom's organs are now fine but she's in a coma, we're waiting for her to wake up. The doctor said that the expected time for her to wake up is next year. Yoongi hyung kidnaps now and sells the organs just for money. He already has a lot but he became greedy for money now."

"There's a badge that indicates that you're one of the Vlyders but I took it off when I said to him that I'll take a break but the truth is to escape. You can only take that off when showering because taking it off means quitting and you'll face the consequences. I know he'll find me to kill me but don't worry, I'm ready. Please don't hate me. I'm really sorry. I also pity the innocent people who were killed. I'll help you in anything you want but please don't hate me. It's your decision to hate me and if you will, I will just accept it." Soobin said who was crying since he started talking. "I swear I'm retelling the truth." He added.

"Do you three believe me? Or do you hate me now?"

A/n:
Since we reached 1k+ reads and I've been gone for 4 days, I'll double update💜