kitty

Don't know of a title
------------------------
Annabeth nervously paced the floor of her dad's apartment. (Btws this happens after BoO) Percy was supposed to come over for no reason really, Annabeth just needed someone to talk to other than her family. "Annabeth," her dad poked his head around a corner, ",do you think you can watch the boys? Your step-mom and I are going out." Annabeth nodded, not fully hearing her father. She snapped her head up when there was a knock on the door. She ran and opened the door. Percy stood there smiling. She jumped in his arms and he spun her around. "Happy to see you too, Wise Girl." Percy said as he set her down. Annabeth's step-mom walked into the front hallway, wearing a long green dress, while Mr.Chase was adorned a a tuxedo. "Bye, remember to keep an eye on the boys." Percy saluted with his right hand. "Yes sir." Annabeth rolled her eyes at her Seaweed Brain boyfriend. They waved and left to the car.
----------------------------------------------
Annabeth and Percy sat on the couch, Annabeth talking about her nightmares she had because of Tartarus. Annabeth broke down in tears a few times and Percy would pull her into a hug, smoothing her hair and kissing her forehead. She started sobbing and Percy pulled her into his lap and she cried in his shirt. Bobby walked in just as this happened and then proceeded to run around chanting "Annabeth has a boyfriend!" She looked up at Bobby, scowling, but it got worse when Matthew joined in. She leaped up and chased them, screaming "I'm gonna kill you!!" Just as she got to the door, she saw her brothers hiding behind her parents. She kept yelling at them. Percy caught up and wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her from hitting anything. He whispered in her ear and she turned around and sobbed into his shirt. The rest just stared at him, no one could calm, much less touch, Annabeth when she was mad. And when it was time for Percy to go, he kissed Annabeth a little longer than needed, until everyone was staring at them. She pushed him out the door and he kissed her check and ran down to catch a cab.