Christmas Gifts

Annabeth sat in her room at her dad's house. Snow was falling heavily, blanketing San Francisco in a white blanket. No one could get in or out of the city, ruining her and Percy's plan. " Annabeth, there's a package for you." Annabeth glanced up to see her dad standing in the doorway. "Okay, thanks dad." He handed her a large package with a note on it saying "To Wise Girl, From Seaweed Brain." Percy sent her a package! She unwrapped the colorful paper and found many small packages in it. The biggest one had a note saying "OPEN ME LAST! PLS?" "Seaweed brain want did you do?" She quietly chuckled to herself. She opened the first one; a small stuffed hippocampus. Next one a silver bracelet chain. Each one after had a camp bead charm. Before opening the last one, Annabeth heard a knock on her door. She hopped up to answer it. When she opened the door, Percy stood there wrapped up in a coat. " Seaweed Brain, you came!" Annabeth jumped into his open arms. "Hey Wise Girl, I need to breathe." She smiled and took him inside. They walked down the hallway to her room. "Have you opened the last one yet?" Percy asked when they got there. "No, not yet." Annabeth replied. "Can I open it?" Percy said. Annabeth stared at him suspiciously. He gave her a baby seal look. "Okay, fine." She handed it to him. He ripped open the box and took out a ring and got one knee. "Wise Girl, will you marry me?" Annabeth couldn't believe it. She nodded, tears forming in her eyes. He slipped the ring on her finger and stood up and hugged her. When they pulled away, Annabeth pulled him back in for a kiss. "Yes, Seaweed Brain. I will."