After a few moments of her being in Steve's embrace, she pulled away slowly and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you for always being with me and supporting me when I'm at my lowest." She smiled faintly.

Steve reciprocated the smile, "It's the least that I can do. And we all love our very own princess."

"Y/n baby, come on, open the door please. It's mama."

Natasha did give you the time you needed and she even sent out Wanda to see if you were okay.

But being the stubborn person that she knew she was the reason behind it, well who else, she had to be calm and try her best to persuade you.

"No, go away." You shouted from inside.

She sighed heavily.

"FRIDAY, unlock this door for me. Voice activation, Romanoff, Natasha."

"Confirmed."

The door unlocked and thanks to Tony for making the voice password thing. It was really useful for emergencies.

Well, this one is an emergency too. For a mother.

"I said, go away." You said as you back-faced her on the bed.

You knew she would do that and there was nothing you could do about it.

"Just listen to me, detka (baby). Come here."

She pulled your arm to sit you up and you groaned as you stiffened your body in protest.

"Hey, I'm sorry okay. I know this is hard for you but this is how it will be now. You can't get back your freedom like you used to."

You were still in your protest mode with your stoic look as you looked at whatever in your room except your mother's.

"Please, look at mama, I want to see those beautiful eyes." She said softly with a smirk as she noticed how you tried to hide your smile.

"I see it, I see that smile and it's trying to get out. Come on, give mama just one smile. Please-"

She hid her smirk and before you could do anything, her fingers came in contact with your waist as she tickled you.

You burst out a laugh and wriggled your body to escape from her touch.

"Okay, okay. I smile, mama. I smile- please stop."

"That's my baby girl." She cheered.

You had to catch your breath after Natasha stopped tickling you. She kept on staring at you making you blush.

"Stop staring, mama."

She smiled, "I just can't. I find it hard that my baby is already a teenager now. It felt like yesterday that you came out of my tummy and heard your first cry, you know."

With her words, you felt like a pang to your heart. You argued with her and the worst part, you said that you hated her even though that was very not true.

"I'm sorry mama. I could never hate you. I'm just frustrated with all that happened." You said as you looked down to your lap.

She put her fingers under your chin and made you look into her eyes.

"I know baby. Even your uncle Steve had made me realize why you are acting like this. He's better at understanding teenagers than me, I suppose." She giggled.

You chuckled and rested your head on Natasha's chest as she kissed your head.