24

(Klaus )

I had been searching for Kate for hours ,but it was like she had completely disappeared .

I was starting to worry.

I ran as fast as I could possibly go . I had to find the woman my heart belonged too!

I came across these woods , I remember them well as me and Kate used to meet here secretly . It was our spot . We used to have picnics and watch the sun rise . It was one of my best memories

After looking for a while I knew that I had exhausted all options and she wasn't here . I began to walk back out and came across beer bottles , plastic cups all the stuff that collage party's  had . But when I walked further in , screams echoed , everyone just started panicking as a guy was screaming at the top of his lungs

" a girl is dead at the end of the woods ,what do we do ?" 

I ran as fast as I could go towards the end of the woods and I looked down at the horror before me it was Kate she was gone . My head couldn't wrap around it for 700 years I had never felt emotion like this till now a tear rolled down my face .

I noticed a letter, I picked it up and read it ;

My eyes started to tear and I realised she was no longer With me

My eyes started to tear and I realised she was no longer With me . I kneeled beside her lifeless body and just held her , waiting for some miracle to happen but nothing , she was gone .

I went close to her ear and whispered my final words to her " you are free now my moon , it's your time to find your star my love .  As I said my last word her body turned to ash and she's disappeared. I sat there for a while imagining our life together,  but nothing it was blank .  I knew now that love was sacred and we must cherish it and never let them go , but I realised that too late and lost my chance .

The pain stung and I had to go . I had to leave , I couldn't stay in mystic falls I had to go to New Orleans and visit some friends, I need to start my journey without her no matter how hard my heart ached . I had to move on .....

Vote and commend

Xoxo