3

After my encounter with Elijah I realised that I didn't have time to hold my revenge as I was certain he was going to call Klaus and then he would take me away.He has been looking for me the minute I had ran away all those years ago.

He had hurt me and I will never forgive him for that and I couldn't go through that pain again.

He was the reason I'm like this,
he was the reason my humanity was gone,
he was the reason for my heart break.

I thought we had something special but not everyone's love lasts forever.

———————————-

I made my way to an abandoned apartment as I needed somewhere to stay while I was in mystic falls and as I had no money I couldn't buy a fancy place, but I made sure to get guards outside so I compelled a few people to protect me from danger.

Mystic falls was danger it always had been .

My plan was coming on quiet Nicely and soon I would be ready to take the Salvatore down.

Step 1 of my plan was get close to them without them knowing it's me, the only way I could do that was going back to school.

I had been too school many times.
I have always graduated with straight A and perfect reports, but as soon as I went of the deep end things had changed and I know no nothing about this century and about what they learn now so I may be a bit behind ,but that was the skill of a vampire compelling myself in and getting what I wanted.

I needed to choose who I would get close to but it had too be someone who knew the Salvatore well but not too well, so I had too go with Caroline Forbes as I knew she would be good leverage and maybe good company , as it deos get quiet lonely always being by your self.

I was positive that if I used her to get Close to the Salvatore brothers I would take take them down once and for all.

And tomorrow is when my plan would fall into place and they will get what they deserve.

Because I will do anything to see them crumble
And I will do whatever it takes.

when I'm finished with them that will be the end of them once and for all.

The Salvatore brothers will disappear.

Sorry for the short chapter , but I still hope you like it.

What do you want to see happen next ?

Don't forget to comment and vote

Xoxo