12

Since the party things had been tough. Everyone knew who I was and what my intentions were.

I tried to avoid Klaus but he was like a magnet and wouldn't leave me alone  

I have tried to stay away from my brothers even though all I wanna do is stick a stake in their hearts.

But today I felt sick and Brocken because today marks the death of my unborn child.

It makes me sad every year to know that I never got to see my baby grow up.

The only people who knew about my child was my best friend Kol and that was only because he found out. I was going to keep it a secret until I was ready to tell everyone but it seemed the universe was against me.

Every year I go to New Orleans to my baby's grave and put some flowers down and I think it could be good for me too get out of mystic falls for a while.

       —————New Orleans—————-

I arrived and the city was so beautiful I had almost forgotten how gorgeous the city was .

It took my breath away

I felt all my worries disappear and I hadn't felt this good for a long time .

Of cause that didn't change the fact that all my upsetting memories came flooding in

While I was in New Orleans I wanted to visit my old home . I wanted to see what had changed and what was still there.

And I may also want to see my oldest friend kol mikealson . I haven't seen him since I ran away all those years ago.

I walked closer to the mikelason mansion and my body started to shake. My memory's of this house began to flood in .

I was now standing at the door petrified.

The door was unlocked so I opened it and suddenly somebody came charging at me

KOL MIKEALSON

" Kate , what are you doing here" he said studying me

" I came for a visit " i said

" are you not going to give me a hug " kol said moving into a hug

" I don't do hugs " I said pushing him away

" you used to love hugs when you where human " kol said

" yeah well I'm a blood sucking vampire now so my human side was ripped from me when Klaus changed me " I said

" oh come on your not still made at him are you " kol said

" yeah well while you have been doing god knows what I have been having some issues" i said

" well let's discuss these issues shall we " he said grabbing my hand and leading me to the door " I think bourbon will make you feel better "

" I think your probably right " I said

Hi guys I'm so sorry this chapter took a little while to come out but I have been having terrible writers block .

Vote and comment

Xoxo