Stan tutted. "What'd I tell ye two?"

Harry and Y/N realised that they had fallen on top of each other and quickly moved away from each other.

Stan took out a newspaper and on the cover was a man screaming. On the headline wrote;

BLACK STILL AT LARGE

Y/N noticed the man from being on the muggle television. Mr L/N often complained about 'prisons not being secure enough.'

"Who is that?" she asked. "That man."

Stan lowered the newspaper and looked utterly shocked.

"Who is that? Who is- That is Sirius Black, that is."

When Y/N and Harry still looked confused, Stan said, "Don't tell me ye've been goin' around not hearin' of Sirius Black."

He bent down to eye-level and said to them, "He's a murderer. Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it."

"Well, how'd he escape?" Harry asked.

"That's the question, innit." Stan said. "He's the first one that done it!"

Stan whispered to them, "He was a big supporter of... You Know Who. Reckon ye've heard of him."

"Yeah," said Harry. "Him I've heard of."

By the end of the ride, Harry and Y/N were the only passengers left.

"Where abouts in London ye looking to go?" Stan asked, clapping his hands together.

"Diagon Alley," said Harry.

Y/N was excited. She was finally about to see Diagon Alley with her own eyes.

The bus skidded to a stop outside of the shabby looking pub, The Leaky Cauldron.

Harry and Y/N stepped off the bus with their trunks, thanked Stan and bus was gone the minute they turned back around.

"There you are, Harry," said a voice.

Before Harry and Y/N could turn around, Harry felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at the owner of the hand and felt a bucketful of ice cascade into his stomach - he had walked right into Cornelius Fudge, the Minister for Magic himself.

"I was wondering when you would arrive," Fudge said. "Come on in now. It's freezing out here."

Fudge increased the pressure on Harry's shoulder, and Harry found himself being steered inside the pub. He reached behind him for Y/N's hand hoping to tell her to follow them.

While Fudge was asking the landlord, Tom, for a private parlour and a pot of tea, Y/N was dragging her's and Harry's trunks inside the pub.

"Who's that?" she whispered to Harry.

"The Minister for Magic," he replied, rather anxious.

"Ooooh, you're in big trouble now aren't you," Y/N cooed.

"How many times do I have to tell you to shut-"

"Is this one of your friends, Harry?" Fudge was done talking to Tom and had come face to face with Y/N.

Until the End of Time (Harry Potter x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara