3

Waiting on the path to my house was exhausting, listening to the birds and carriages was annoying, and to top it off, Michael and Theo were late. I opened my pocket watch and put on my glasses, 10:45. They were 50 minutes late, such a bad example to be shown. I sighed, putting my pocket watch in my top left pocket and my glasses with it and stood patiently.

I then saw silhouettes of two idiots walking and laughing. This was the same two idiots from two nights ago. Theo caught my attention though, when I walked in that room, he saw me, taking everything of me in, I love it. I love how he can just look at me and already know who I am, but he does not. His eyes a pure vermilion, although that color is quite common its fascinating to see it on a person, a person so small to have eyes so observant, so pure, so elegant. I want to see more of him. That is why I agreed to let Michael take him. If I were so serious, I would have declined. I would have Theo taken out of the house to speak to me with such a tone. He is special, I knew that.

Michael and Theo finally made their way to me, hysterical. “What’s funny?” I asked them. Michael looked at me calming himself down.
“We were talking about stuff, something you wouldn’t understand.” He snickered.
“If I were not able to understand it, I would be 5. Tell me.” If it made Theo laughed, I wanted to know. Theo and Michael looked at each for a moment. “Forget it you are late anyway.” I turned and started to walk towards the garden. Theo and Michael behind.
“What are we going to do?” Theo questions. I thought about it then stopped and looked at him.
“You choose.” He was baffled and looked at Michael. Michael shrugged. He thought for a second, looking at him think was different than him bringing a tone. A more elegance, more purity.

“I have no idea.” Theo is not good at decisions. Figured with his clothing. I turned and open a room. I asked Father to make this for me to have some chill time, it works but I do not know how it would be if I had people over so I made some adjustments. Looking over at the two, Michael was interested in my collection of art equipment, but looking at Theo, his expression was shocked I could tell he has not seen a man interested in art more than me. I think. Or he is shocked that I am rich. Is he that desperate for me?

“Would you like a drink?” I asked, trying to be helpful. Theo said he was fine, same as Michael, so I took a seat at my chair and offered them a seat also. They took their seats, fortunately Theo decided to sit close. Michael blabbered on about wanting to be the heir to his father's factory, Theo was intrigued in such a small conversation, it makes him more special.
“What about you Ryde?” Michael looked at me catching me off guard.
“Sorry?”
“Are you an heir?” Both looked interested to what I had to say.
“Unfortunately, no, my older brother Zach is the heir.”
“Is Zach married?” Theo queried.
“Yes, he is. He is married to Everest Ashker”
“Seriously?” Theo exclaimed. He is interested in me now. I nod, agreeing. Michael said the where abouts of the restroom, so I led him to go to the house and ask the nurse to take him. He left and it is just me and Theo.

He looks around and ponders for a few seconds then asks, “Michael said you were obsessed with eyes. Is that true?” I looked at him, saying yes would scare him off but I do not want to lose someone so pure.
“No, it is folk lore because I am surrounded by a family of blue eyes and then me having brown.” Theo looked down; I pull his chin up. “Strutting isn’t good for your posture.” I then stand up and bring him up with me fixing his attire. I take a step back and look at him. “Not good enough.” I took off his blouse and start to inspect it, numbering all the flaws. I look at him. “Come.”

He follows me to my room and I go to my dresser picking out a few things before putting it against Theo’s body. “What Is this for?” I look at him, he looks at me.
“I am fixing your look, if you want my family to respect you at least dress properly.” I continue to search for clothes for him. I present clothes that match him. Of course, mostly the same color combinations. I give this to him. “Wear it.”
“Here?”
“Yes, here. Where else will you take my clothes?” He seemed a bit hurt so I go to start unbuttoning his shirt. He backs away looking disturbed. “If you're not going to dress yourself, I’ll do it for you.” Theo looks at me like I am joking I then start to go back to him cornering him to my door.
I reach for his shirt and unbuttons the first three before he bellows. “Fine, I’ll get dressed.” He pushes me away and I leave the room waiting. Michael appears to my left.
“Hey, where’s Theo?”
“In my room getting dressed to something more appropriate.” I answered.
“Why?” Michael askes too much questions.
“His last outfit was questionable.” We wait in silence.

Theo appears from my room, “Your arms are long.” He lifts his arm to show that the sleeves were halfway over his hand. Michael chuckles while I go to him and roll up the sleeves neatly.
“Better?” he nods. He tries to get away but I pull him back by the shoulder and fix his collar. He does not know how to get dressed. I look up and down and bends down to fix his trouser which were too low down his waist and the bottom of the trouser which was not rolled up. I looked up; he was looking away covering his facial features. I stood up, turned his head towards me and I pet his shoulders. “Suits you. Keep it.” I turn and start to walk on to lead them out the house.
“Wait, what? Seriously?” He walks beside me.
“I’m always serious. I don’t like that outfit anyway.” I look at him, “Don’t walk like that make you look like a child” Now outside I gave my farewell and they left, I checked my pocket watch, 11:23. I left a good impression on Theo.

I head inside once more, “Who was that?” I peered over to see my brother Zach. “If you say friends, I know you’ll be lying.”
“Theo and Michael, why?” Zach would not ask who it was if he somehow knew one of them.
“Theo?” Zach’s expression told me everything. He knew Theo. “I’m surprised you let him in the house.”
“How so?”
“Theo’s a lower-class, and William his older brother is a faggot.” I was intrigued. Why did I let him in the house?
“Thank you for ruining my point of view” I roll my eyes and start to walk upstairs.
“Be careful of Theo. His brother might turn you into a gay.” Zach taunted. I got to my room and sit down at my desk and bring out my sketches. Oh, so beautiful. Brown, with a tint of hazel at the bottom. Blue with green making a turquoise color at the middle. And now a new, a pure vermilion. If I knew of such a color, or person. Things might have been different at the end.