Lando looked down at Mila, as she smiled at him. "You are a clever girl, already smiling at me." Lando cooed, he positioned her better in his arms.

"If you arm goes dead, you can always use a cushion." His brother Oliver said with a smile, eyeing the image of his little brother with his daughter. "It suits you." Oliver mentions.

"What?" Lando said, his eyes leaving Mila and finding Oliver's.

"The father look, it suits you." Oliver said. Adam, their father looked between his two sons.

"Mate, I'm twenty two.. I don't want kids.. yet." Lando said in a serious tone. Oliver just nods as their father smiled at them. Savannah walked back with the freshly prepared bottle and gave it to Lando. She also layed down a little burp cloth on Mila. "Just in case." She said.

Lando positioned Mila right in his arms then he gave her a bottle. "You were really hungry, little one." Lando said, eyeing Mila who was drinking like a champ.

That night Lando was sitting at the dinner table with his family. They were with fifteen people enjoying their Christmas meal. Lando grabbed his bottle of beer in front of him. He would have one bottle of beer tonight, he thought.

He sipped a little from his beer as he stared at his empty plate. ''Why are you day dreaming so much?'' His sister Flo said, she nudged him in his side. Lando put his beer down and looked into the eyes of his sister.

When he wanted to open his mouth to say something, his mom in front of him, mixed in with the conversation ''Are you in love, darling?'' She whispered. Only Lando heard her, his sister Flo already minding her own business.

''No, mom.'' Lando lied.

His mother Cisca raised her eyebrows, not believing any word her son said to her. Oli and Savannah walked into the room with their made food, everybody had to made some food. Lando made an dessert, ofcourse.

His mother dropped the subject as they all grabbed a plate of the food, ready to eat some more.

After they ate most of the Christmas dinner, Lando excused himself of the table to go to the toilet, in the hallway he grabbed his phone out of his pocket. He went to Whatsapp and clicked on Xenia's name. He thought Whatsapp was a bit more friendly then the formal iMessage.

Me
Happy Christmas! ❤️
Hope you have a wonderful day and evening :)
Can't wait to see you again 😊 *message deleted*

In London at that exact moment, Xenia was sitting at the table with her family. She felt her phone vibrating under her leg. Her only Uncle from her dads side that lived in the UK with his family, visited them for Christmas. Xenia poked with her fork in the meat that was laying on her plate. Beef steak, in fact.

''What's up with you?'' Her dad said, she lifted her head and looked her father in the eyes. He was sitting in front of her, next to him his brother, Xenia's uncle. Her Uncle smiled and jumped into the conversation. ''Aww, is my little niece in love?'' Her Uncle said.

''No, I'm not in love.'' Xenia lied. The most ironic thing because on the other side of the UK a specific brown curled  headed boy said the exact same.

'I-i acutually want to say something.'' She then said.

''What is it, love?'' Her mom said smiling, she lifted her glass of red wine to her perfect painted red lips.

''They offered me a job in Monaco and I think I want to take it.'' Xenia dropped the bomb on the table. The people on the table went quiet. ''You sure about that?'' Her dad said, his face expression worried. I mean they did not offer me a job in Monaco, I will apply for the job when I'm there in fact, she thought.

''Nia, if you want this, you go for it.'' Her mother said, giving her husband a slap on is knee under the table.

''Sis, everythings and everybodys rich there, you know.. F1 drivers, famous people, can I come with you?'' Her brother Lucée smiled, his eyes twinkled. ''No way, you just turned eightheen, you first need to finish your college.'' Their mother said strict. Lucée scoffed and then took another bite of his steak.

''I guess I still need to think about it then.'' Xenia said, taking a bite from her steak as everbody on the table went back to minding their own business.

...

who will persuade xenia because come on who doesn't want to live in monaco andd..... ofcourse with lando? ;)

happy christmas eve!
have a nice christmas weekend with your family and/or loved ones, enioy this chapter!
❤️🎅🏽🎄 :)