locker🌸

plot-
Yeosang can never find his jackets whenever he puts it in his locker. but little did he know the person who steals them.

"yeosang u ready for football (soccer) practice?" Yeosangs friend, yunho said to yeosang who nodded.

Once they left it was perfect the little quiet kid jongho and his friend wooyoung were watching them walk away.

"you sure you can steal it without getting caught jongho?" he asked in a worried way since the two were walking kinda slow.

"yeah, i watched him put in his lock code."

Going over there, jongho watched them turn the corner before doing the code, tsking the jacket, and him and wooyoung ran away.
(yes he closed it back)

_____

"yaa that was so tiring!" yunho complained to yeosang as they walked back to his locker.

"i know.."

Once they got to his locker yeosang complained how he wanted his jacket because of how cold it was.

"what?— where's my jacket?" he said confused as he looked in his locker.

"u put it in there. no one else knows ur code yeosang."

"i know. So where is it?"

"i don't know."

"am i going crazy? someone knows my code!"

"let's find out who it is then. cause i'm sure this isn't even the first time it's happened. we doing have practice tomorrow so we can find out then."

"u have a plan?"

"yeah. "

"bet."

__

A few days later, yeosang put his jacket in his locker, but instead of actually leaving he just went to hide, soon seeing two people probably younger than him come around the corner.

"i have to go jongho but i'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"okay. bye hyung."

Once wooyoung left jongho slowly walked to the locker that wasn't his, and yeosang was very much so shocked.

Yeosang has always had a crush on that little kid but never knew he was behind this.

Yeosang watched as jongho made no mistakes on his pin, as he opened it and found his jacket. But yeosang couldn't help but smile when jongho did as he watched jongho put it on.

But, he still needed to confront him. so why not tease him?

While jongho was closing his locker, yeosang came from behind him and slowly wrapped his hands around the others waist kinda startling him.

"mmm i think you have something that's mine sweetie." Yeosang said with a chuckle

"i- uh."

"chill jongho i'm joking. Why don't u just ask tho?"

"i- i thought it would be weird but also b-because we aren't d-dating but i really wanted it."

"mm well it's okay? i'm not mad and i'll allow you to keep the ones you already have but no more okay?"

"okay. i'm sorry."

"ur good. but maybe i'll let u keep the one you have right now if u say yes to my next question?"

"okay."

"will you go out with me?"

"yes."

"will u actually?"

"of course hyung."

"good then. can i kiss u?"

"mhm."

They kissed, they both felt extremely happy, and now they were dating each other.

a/n:
shitty as shit 😭
i'm sorry for not uploading
IM WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY