fearful🔞

i feel bad if y'all actually read this ;))
y'all gone hate me

plot-
everyone has a small fear for yeosang which is why everyone's on his good side. but what if jongho wasn't scared of him?

"hi yeosang" wooyoung greeted him.

"hey woo. what's up?"

"i made a new friend so do u wanna meet him?" wooyoung asked and smiled when yeosang slowly nodded.

...

"JJ OPEN THE DOOR!" wooyoung yelled which they heard running and a small boy opened the door.

"hyung is sleeping sir do u want me to wake him up?" jonghos little brother asked and ran to get him when wooyoung nodded.

later a sleepy jongho came while his brother went back to his room.

"who the fuck is that?"  he said which made both yeosang and wooyoung have shocked expressions.

"jj don't say that!"

"he's scary." woo whispered which jongho laughed at.

"scary? him? he looks like the type to fight but never show up. anyways come in if u want."

jongho moved aside while they came in and wooyoung whispering for yeosang not to get mad.

"anyways, what are you guys doing here?" he asked looking back after getting water.

"well i wanted yeo too meet u. and for you too meet him." wooyoung said with a pout before continuing "but you don't seem to like him."

"i do hyung, kinda. i don't know him. but it's funny u think he's scary."

wooyoung sighed and jongho washed his dish before going upstairs for a minute yelling a 'be right back'

"i'll kill him."

"no yeosang chill he's obviously lying!"

"doesn't seem like it! i can't just let this go wooyoung."

"ok. but please if u do something don't hurt him."

"i'll try."

so at that they got to know each other and found each other cool but yeosang was still kinda in defeat since jongho didn't fear him one bit.

Soon, woo had to go (as per sans request) which left the jongsang ship alone.

"hey yeo?"

"what's up."

"do you wanna bake cookies with me?!"

"not really my thing."

"please?"

...

"fine"

heading to the kitchen jongho took out the ingredients they needed while yeosang watched.

he's so soft but doesn't fear me? how?

he thought to himself.

"hello?? hyung! AH-"

"bitch don't scream!"

"oh. u zoned out i had to make sure u were okay."

"shut up."

"anyways. here pour the dry ingredients in this bowl and i'll pour the wet ones in this one."

"ok."

While doing what they were doing yeosang couldn't stop staring at the male who happily hummed a song while mixing the ingredients.

finally not holding himself back he allowed him self to go to jongho and wrap his arms around his waist, soon snuggling his face in his neck.

"you okay?"

"mhm."

"u sure?"

"yeah."

"okie."

And jongho continued to mix but more slowly not wanting to take the peacefulness away from yeosang.

But he stopped

why?

Well, yeosang started kissing him.

why?

he didn't know. and he didn't know why he enjoyed it.

meanwhile yeosangs hands traveling to jonghos thighs.

"y-yeo."

"what." he said against his neck.

"mm. w-why?"

"ur cute. and ur different. be my boyfriend and allow me to do what i please too you. just for tonight. i promise."

a bit taken back yeosang turned him over and kissed him.

"o-okay fine! just tonight though!" jongho said against the olders lips as they kissed again.

"tell me darling, where do you wanna go?"

"M-my room please."

"okay. tell me where it is then."

"f-follow."

Once getting into jonghos room of course on his bed they made out again getting heated by the second.

uncontrollably, both their shirts were taken off.

Yeosang kissing down jonghos top. of course small moans leaving his mouth.

looking up, jongho nodded and soon his sweatpants came off along with his underwear which made yeosang groan to himself.

"you look pretty." he said, kissing and leaving marks on his thighs making jonghos moans a bit louder and he tightened his grip on yeosangs shoulders.

"so so pretty baby."

"mm."

"can i suck you off baby?"

"i- i don't k-know what that is."

that made yeosang stop. how did he not know what that was?

"how old are u?" yeosang asked.

"18.. but i turn 19 soon!"

"jongho. no... baby no."

"what."

"let's wait to do this then."

"w-what? why?"

"ur so young. let's wait until ur 19 darling."

"hyung no~ please."

"baby i'm 21. that's like. so. no..."

"ugh."

"i'll suck u off but that's it okay?"

"o-okay."

"if it hurts tell me."

"k."

a/n:
take this tease chapter 🙄✌🏽
cause i'm mad i'm taking my anger out on y'all.

Jk i just don't feel like finishing but i wanted to upload