new student 🌸

plot-
In which jongho is a new student who instantly has a crush on yeosang the aka bad student

"ready for your first day?" jongho asked his reflection.

"i am too! i think we can make a lot of friends."

Once he finished getting ready he made his way to the bus stop where he was able to meet friends that way by talking to them.

He sat in the middle of the bus but closer to the front with one friend he made.

"so it's your first day?" he asked and jongho nodded.

"cool you'll love this school there's a lot of popular kids to be friends with too."

"thank you!"

once they got to school jongho went to the office which was right in front of the school to get his schedule.

"Here you go mr. choi!"

the principle said as jongho bowed as a thank you and left.

"hm. room 218?" he whispered to himself before walking up to a friends group for help.

"erm excuse me." jongho said getting their attention.

"OH MY GOD UR THE NEW STUDENT RIGHT?! HI IM JUNG WOOYOUNG!" He practically scream and jumped but one of the others calmed him down.

"erm. yeah. c-can you help me find my class? please?" nodding wooyoung took his schedule and seen that they had the same class.

"oh! we have the same class. alright just follow me."

Saying buy to his friends him and jongho walked to their class.

and just as they started walking the bell rang.

"fuck were late!"

"Good morning class. today we're gonna be-" the teacher was interrupted by a opening of the door which revealed jongho and wooyoung.

"your late."

"sorry i was helping the new kid."

"ah right! hello you must be jongho correct?"

"yeah. hi."

"alright you guys may sit down."

Once wooyoung caught his breath from running they went to sit down.

and a few minutes later another student came in.

But this student made jongho blush and he didn't know how or why.

"kang yeosang."

"what."

"your late."

"do i care? no. i realize the bell rang but clearly i had something better to do since i was in the office. i mean if ur looking for a reason to yell at me then just say that."

yeosang gave the teacher his late pass before going to his seat which was close to jonghos.

"anyways. let's continue."

Though jongho wanted to participate and pay attention yeosang didn't leave his mind or sight.

what's he so cute for?!
but he's so bad.
but he's hot!

something telling him he shouldn't like him while half his mind wanted to like him.

"jongho u good." wooyoung whispered to jongho removing him from his thoughts.