cant breathe🔞

plot-
in which jongho can't breathe well around things/people he find really cute but after yeosang does research he finds a way to fix his problem

"hey jongho." his mother said on the phone with him as he was out buying groceries. "hi mama. what was i supposed to get.?"

"tissue, and ramen."

"right. okay thanks."

jongho hung up with a sigh as he looked for what he needed, only to accidentally bump into someone else.

"oh shit.."

"what the fuck?"

Jongho looked up and seen someone he never thought would be that cute, but then something happened.

"shit shit shit i forgot." he whispered to himself as he fell back on the ground. "are u okay?- s-should i be concerned?." the male asked leaning down and noticing he wasn't breathing right.

"yeah. i'll be concerned." and at that he ran to get help, and jongho was sent to a hospital.

___

"u had one job jongho."

"i'm sorry! he was cute as hell. i can't help it."

"why didn't u look away?!"

"i don't know!"

"ok. well you know there's new neighbors moving in next door right? i wanted to bring them cookies!"

"sure i guess."

and that's exactly what they did.

A few days later after that new family finally settled in, they decided it was time, but to be fair jongho felt introverted and didn't wanna do it. but he still went

.

*knock knock*

*door opening.*

"hello! we seen you guys were moving in so we wanted to bring u a snack!" jonghos mom said and handed over the basket of cookies.

"thanks mate. is he- wait what?-".

"hey! that's the dude that bumped into me!"

"wait huh?"

Well currently jongho just stared at him. until finally he dropped.

"i-is be ok? should i be concerned again?"

"no! this happened daily. he has a problem where he can't be around someone or something really cute."

"i can take care of him if u want? i'm quite bored."

"that would be lovely."

"how old is he by the way?"

"19! turning 20 october 12."

"okay. i'll take care of him."

"thank u."

___

While jongho was passed out, now on the others bed, he decided to do some research. "why was he acting like this? is this a rare thing?"

after doing research he finally found out that it could be fixed by the person he usually passes out in front of. (which is yeosang)

so now it's the waiting game.

—-

"ugh my fucking head.." jongho said to himself and looked around but covered his eyes seeing the male he passed out in front of.