dbsb🌸

yes the tik tok 😐

plot-
Jongho gets kidnapped and refuses to give the code. that is until he sees yeosang.

"give me the code." A random dude in all black yelled but only getting more frustrated when jongho shook his head.

But let's go back.

earlier....

"oo what's this?" jongho said and happily picked up a card which said a code on it. Confused,he still took it and went on with his walk.

"hmm. dbsb 3272. G l o b e a b b? that's a weird code." jongho said and pouted. "what does it mean anyways."

"Hey." a man came up to him and jongho quickly hid the paper and turned around.

"what's on that paper?"

"i'm not telling you! i don't know u."

"give me the code now."

"no."

"well do u want chocolate?"

"no."

"please just take it i don't want it and i don't wanna waste it."

"ugh fine."

Soon jongho ate it but before he did he ripped the card into a bunch of pieces and passed out.

_

Which led to now. He woke up and looked around not knowing where he was until he saw that same man from earlier.

"Let me go! the ramen shop is gonna close!"

"it's easy. give me the code and u get set free. i know u have it. i recognized the paper you fucking ripped! make it simple and give me the code."

"orrr you can stop fucking screaming at me, and u can let me go get ramen then i figure out what this code leads to then i live my life with a full life supply of ramen."

"give me the code."

"no."

"fine."

And with that the man dressed in all black walked out.

__\

"ugh! he won't give me the code yeo!" The strange man complained.

(plot twist)

"well wooyoung we need to get it some how."

"u seem like his type u go ask for it."

"no."

"yes! ur the one who wants the money just go ask for the code!"

"ugh fine!"

"here take this pen and paper to write it down"

"bet."

___

"i~ wanna~ leave~" jongho sang to himself before the door opened and he went to shock seeing someone who was actually really pretty.

"hey dude." yeosang said and jongho smiled. "ur cute!" jongho giggled.

"quick question. how old are u?"

"17 do u have ramen? also are u taken? ur cute as hell."

"... what the fuck. gimme a sec."

__

"wooyoung?"

"yes? did u get it?"

"did u drug a 17 year old?"