Chapter 19: The Chaotix quest (Arc 3)

Start from the beginning

Porker: Well I have a vehicle you can borrow, but try not to damage it or anything like that.

Espio: (smile) Don't worry we won't. Thanks Porker.

Porker: (smile) No problem. Take care and hope you find Mighty and Ray.

Vector: (smile) We will, see ya Porker.

Chamry: (smile) Enjoy your retirement!

Porker nods while the four hop into a vehicle and once that Espio drives the vehicle and head to the border. Soon they head here and soon get across the border and now they were alone as they drive through the desert to head to Sand blast city.

Charmy annoy Vector which made Vector chase Charmy while he laughs while Y/n and Espio hears this as Espio sighs while shaking his head.

Y/n: So Espio I wanna know something.

Espio: Sure what is it?

Y/n: Why did you join Vector, Charmy, Mighty and Ray. Where were you before you join them?

Espio: Ah your interesting about my past. Sure you can tell you a bit about my past. I was a student of a Ninja clan who were trained in the art of stealth. After I while I completed my training and set out to put my skills into the real test. After a while I join up with Vector, Charmy, Knuckles, Mighty and Ray to ruin Eggman's plan and after that we decided to form a team and that's how we form the Chaotix.

Y/n: (smile) That's a great story. What adventures did you guys go on?

Espio: A lot but during one Ray was trapped in this dimension for 2 years until Mighty managed to free him with some allies. We were glad to have Ray back. Mighty dose see Ray ad like a little brother to him.

Y/n: Yeah but now Mighty's sister might be alive and we're heading there to see if Mighty and Ray needed help.

Espio: Let's hope we're not too late.

After a long while of travelling they finally arrived at Sand blast city as Espio parked the vehicle and they hop out and walk towards the city.

Vector: It's quiet. Too quiet.

Charmy: You think they left?

Espio: No they never left their base. They either inside the city or-

Y/n: Look out!

He pushes Espio out of the way as a bullet hits where Espio was standing and soon they were surrounded by the Sand Blaster gang as Y/n turn and have his face pointed at their leader as he looks at Y/n.

???: Well Well Well look what we got here. Looks like we have some fools walking into our territory.

The Chaotix's were ready for a fight while try to not use violence but instead take Sally's skills and explain to them.