the brunette had a lot of suitors but no one compared to seojoon. yes, they didn't had any official relationship but seojoon didn't just like taehyung, he loved him.

"thank you for coming, jungkookie" a gentle kiss was pressed on the blonde male's jaw as taehyung layed his head on the older's shoulder snapping him out of his thoughts. he was really feeling tired and wanted nothing more than to rest and cuddle up with his husband.

jungkook smiles and pressed a kiss on top of the brunette's head as he intertwined their fingers.

"are you alright, my love?" he then asked, face serious and taehyung understanding that he had seen the little intimate incident earlier with seojoon. jungkook had always been attentive with him but one thing he was thankful for was that he didn't jump into any conclusions right away.

"yeah, i just felt a little dizzy by the end of the shoot and seojoon was just making sure i was alright" a frown immediately made it's way to jungkook's lips.

"you should've informed the staff, love. do you want to go to the hospital? or i'll just call a doctor and let them check you at home? or is there a clinic nearby - " jungkook's mouth were sealed as the brunette captured his lips.

jungkook's lips were in a thin line as he starred at the brunette, the tip of his ears red.

"calm down, jungkookie. i'm feeling alright now, i'll be sure to take a rest when we got home." taehyung informed with a warm smile but jungkook still doesn't feel convinced at this.

before he could argue further with the brunette, taehyung's staff had called for him.

"taetae, the sponsor wants you to take any item you'd like" hakun calls over for the brunette model making the jeon couple to turn their direction towards him behind the curtains where the rows of clothing racks were situated. "come over here for a moment, junghoon would like to style an outfit for you too"

"go on, love. i'll stay here" jungkook says as he pressed a kiss on the brunette's temple who smiles before heading over to his team and all squealed excitingly as they start to go through the assortment of clothes.

the blonde male smiles seeing the brunette and his team before seating down on a chair by the corner, just enough that he still could see the younger inbetween the curtains.

"i think we could pair this with this one" sunhee exclaimed, holding up a coat and a turtle neck black sweater with the rest agreeing. "we could use this for your advertisement with the brand on your sns"

"noona, hyung, pick one each as well" taehyung whispers enough for the three to hear. he didn't want of the other staff to hear about this and cause unnecessary issues.

it was normal for the models to receive items from the sponsors but not the staff. however, the brunette would always try to include his staff believing they deserve it for their hard work too.

"how did we get so lucky to be with you our lovely taetae" sunhee exaggerately wails hugging the brunette who only laughed with the two joining them as well. the studio staff that were passing by and still cleaning just looked at them weirdly as they make crying noises.

taehyung patiently waited for his team to choose, occasionally peeking at the curtain and wave at jungkook who would smirk at the other's cute antics doing peek a boo's at him and laugh.

but the brunette's view of his husband was soon blocked off when a few of the staff had gathered in the middle and other's passing by making him pout.

"let's talk to him"

"i can't... he doesn't look too sociable either..."

"c'mon, now's your chance that he's there all by himself"