Harry's teacher, Mrs. Stacey, saw them walk in and smiled as she made her way over to them. "Good morning, Harry!" She said cheerfully. 

Harry didn't say anything, just looked at the ground. Louis smiled apologetically, "He's having a bit of a bad morning. Didn't want to come today." 

"That's too bad, we're making snowmen for Christmas today!" Mrs. Stacey says happily. Harry perks up a bit at the mention of doing crafts, they've always been his favourite. 

Louis turns back to Harry, "Do you want to go make crafts, Haz?" 

Harry nods and lets go of Louis' hand. Louis smiles at Mrs. Stacey and kisses Harry's cheek as they say a quick goodbye. 

Louis leaves the classroom and Harry follows Mrs. Stacey to the craft table, his tummy hurting worse now. 

~~~~~

Louis had ended up just going home after dropping Harry off at school. He was supposed to go to a meeting but it had been cancelled. 

He was sitting in the living room with Niall and Liam watching a movie when his phone rang. 

He got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to answer it. 

"Hello?" Louis said. 

"Hi, Mr. Tomlinson. It's Ms. Jacobs, I'm calling about Harry." 

"What's going on? Is he alright?" Louis goes into full panic mode. 

"Harry's just been sick. He's complaining of a bad stomach ache, hence the throwing up and he's got a pretty high fever. He's been asking for you since he got tot he nurses office." 

"Oh no, thanks so much for calling. Tell him I'm on my way right now," Louis tells her before saying goodbye and hanging up. 

"I've got to go pick Harry up. He threw up at school," Louis tells the boys as he pulls on his shoes and grabs his keys. 

"Is he alright?" Liam asks worriedly. 

"The school nurse says he's got a pretty high fever. Hopefully it's just a little bug." 

"Alright, you should go," Niall says, rushing him out the door. 

Louis gets in the car and drives down to the school. When he gets there, he finds the nurses office and goes inside. 

"You must be Louis," a woman says. "Harry's back here, I'll go get him. The poor thing's got a pretty high fever and he's been sick quite a bit. I'd recommend taking him to a doctor, perhaps the hospital." 

This worries Louis, he can't believe he didn't know Harry was this sick this morning. 

Soon, the nurse walks out with Harry's back pack in one hand and Harry's hand in the other. Harry had tears streaming down his face and he looked very pale. 

When he saw Louis he immediately started crying harder and held his arms up for the man to pick him up. Louis picked him up gently and held him on his hip, taking his bag from the nurse. 

"Hope you feel better soon, Harry!" The nurse calls. 

"Thanks so much!" Louis calls over his shoulder. 

Louis carries Harry out to the car, he can feel the heat radiating off the boy and decides they're making a quick trip to the hospital. Better safe than sorry. 

Once Louis knows Harry is comfortable in his seat, he climbs into the driver's seat and sends a quick text to the boy's group chat telling them where the two were headed and then left the school.