Bullied

ages:

Harry- 15

Louis- 18

Liam- 20

Niall-18

summary: The boys find out Harry is being bullied at school

***

Harry didn't want to go to school today, he never wanted to go to school again. He had a reason for not wanting to go and the reason was, he was being bullied. Everyday a group of boys would come up to him and laugh at him, take his things and say things to him like, 'you're such a baby' or, 'you shouldn't be here, you're too stupid' and, the worst one, the one that made Harry not want to leave the house again, 'kill yourself, no one wants you.' 

Harry hadn't told anyone about the boys, not even Louis, who he told everything to. He hated school and dreaded going every day. He was starting to believe the things those boys said to him and he thought it was all true. He thought he was too stupid and he was a baby. He thought he didn't deserve love, he thought that maybe if he wasn't there, maybe Louis and Niall and Liam would be happier because then they wouldn't have to take care of him. He hated himself. 

Louis' pov

"Hazzybear, time to get ready for school," I whispered in the boys ear to wake him up. 

He rolled over, rubbed his eyes and groaned, "I no go t'day, Boo."

I frowned, it was unlike him to not want to go to school. "Why don't you want to go, Bug? You love school."

"My tummy sore, Bubba," Harry told me, rubbing his eyes again. 

I felt his forehead, he didn't feel warm. Maybe he was just hungry. I picked him up from his bed and held him on my hip. "You don't feel warm, Bubs. I think we should get some food into you and then see how you feel, okay?" 

He groaned in response and I carried him downstairs. 

"Mornin' Hazza!" Niall called from the stove where he was cooking bacon and eggs for everyone. "Want some bacon?"

"Nooo," Harry cried. 

"He says he's got a tummy ache but I told him he should try to eat something," I told Niall who looked confused by Harry not wanting bacon. 

Niall nodded and put a small portion on a plate for Harry. I took the plate and sat down beside him, knowing I was probably going to have to feed him. 

"Okay, Hazzy, lets try some eggs," I said, picking some food up on the fork and holding it in front of him. He just shook his head. "I no go to school, Boo!"

"Harry, Baby, why don't you want to go to school?" I asked.

"Tummy hurts," Harry put his head on my arm. 

"Do you really not want to go to school today, Harry?" Liam, who had been watching the whole thing play out from the counter, asked. Harry shook his head no in response. 

I gave Niall and Liam a worried look and both shrugged their shoulders. I didn't think Harry was actually sick because when he was, he usually made one of us carry him everywhere and he would be asleep on the table right now. When he got sick he was clingy and slept an abnormal amount. Today he was being his usual self but was refusing to eat. I was a little worried but I figured he might just need a day off, everyone needs a relaxing day once in a while. 

"Boys, can I talk to you in the hall for a minute?" I asked and the other two nodded. "Just wait here, Bug. I need to go talk to Lili and Ni for a minute and I'll be right back," I told the small boy.