"Why are staring at her??"

"That's illegal you know."

"Don't stare! She can think that you're weird you know."

I didn't care... as long as I was staring into her makes me happy.

"Am I that beautiful Ms. Penguin?" Jeongyeon suddenly spoke, realizing that I was really staring at her. That I didn't even realize that she's already looking at me, smiling.

"U-uhm what if I told you that you aren't just beautiful... that you're handsome too?" I became bold to say that to her.

*laughs* "I get that a lot." She answered.

"I see." I said.

"Anyways mina do you still wanted to follow the girls in the park?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at me.

I've been thinking about that since earlier, when me and jeongyeon arrived. You know why? I was honestly excited earlier, but when we arrived at her house my mood suddenly changed so that I didn't want to go outside anymore.

"If it's okay if we just stay here and wait for them? I was kinda tired and I'm sorry my mood suddenly changes." I said, and as I looked at her, she looked worried.

"It's okay mina. Since I'm tired too lifting all the boxes out of the car." She said, followed by a chuckle.

"And don't sorry mina." She added.

Gosh, I love her so much.

"Anyways... if you like we can watch some movies later don't you think?" She asked me what makes my inner mina jump for happiness.

"I would love that jeong- but shit I don't have any keys to our house to get some clothes to change." I said as I remember that jihyo was the one who kept our keys today.

"I can lend you some." She suddenly spoke that makes me look at her.

Are you saying that you're letting me borrow your clothes like..... aaaaagh!!!!

"Is it okay to you?" I asked.

"Of course." She answered smiling.

"Come follow me upstairs." Jeongyeon said while she stood up from her seat.

U-upstairs *clears throat* o-okay....

-

Jeongyeon ▪︎

Mina doesn't have clothes to use to change her clothes. I decided to lend her some clothes to use.

We went upstairs while she followed me behind. I opened the door through my door, and we went inside.

"Take a sit on the bed while I'll find you some clothes to wear." I informed her while she followed.

What should I give her? Hoddie? T- shirt?

"Hey penguin. what do you like? T-shirt? Or hoodie?" I asked while I looked at her.

"I prefer hoodie, thank you jeong." She answered.

So I guess a hoodie it is.

After getting her some clothes. I went to her and gave her the clothes that I got through my closet.

"Here you go mina. Hoddie, pants- I don't if it will fits you, and undergarments. Don't worry that's new I didn't wear that since I buy those things." I said while I gave her the clothes that I picked.

"Thank you jeong." She replied while smiling.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.