Cantina

(I'm just going to make it so Ezra has his lightsaber. Kay? {I'm just too lazy to do a chappie on how he builds it. ^^"})

Rei had set out, Ezra trailing behind her. He was igniting and shutting off his lightsaber.

"Stop that, will you?" Rei snapped. Ezra shut it off, knowing that she was in some sort of stressed-out stupor. The duo crossed the dune sea, eventually ending up at the Mos Eisley Cantina.

A few mandalorians looked up at the strange pair of humans. A Rodian stared at them from across the room, sipping his drink.

Rei stepped up to the counter and set her elbow on the table. "We need a mechanic," she spoke to the bartender. "got one?" Ezra looked very out of place, being a 15-year-old in a bar. The bartender looked at Ezra questioningly. Rei waved it away.

The bartender nodded. "There's one down the road and to the left," he jerked his thumb towards the door. "why?" he asked.

"My droid needs fixing." Rei called over her shoulder as she sauntered out. The two of them walked down the road, stopping only once, waiting for a bantha to cross the road. They finally made it to a hut near the edge of town. Reityek tip-toed in cautiously.

"Hello?" she called out.

"Come on in!" a cheery voice rang through the house. Ezra crept in behind Rei. A girl with red hair, pink eyes, and grease on her face and hands walked up and stuck her hand out. "I'm Indigo, Indigo Star," Indigo smiled. Rei shook her hand, grinning.

"I heard that you can fix a droid," Rei dug into her pocket, pulling out a holotab. A holo of Chopper appeared above it. "Its a C1 model, C1-10P. He's an astromech. We don't know his manufacturer, but he's .99 meters and 32 kilos. He has masculine programming, but all of a sudden he started acting like he had feminine programming." (I know that isn't Star Wars measurements, but that's what Wookieepedia gave me.)

Indigo gave Rei a look. "That thing must be ancient!" she exclaimed. Rei nodded.

"I know my way around fixing a droid, but this is past me, do you think you can help me?" Indigo nodded, biting her lip.

"I'll have to be back to the mines at 0500..." she mumbled.

"What?" Ezra asked.

"N-nothing," Indigo shook her head and smiled, obviously hiding something.

"I'll show you to the ship." Rei started out the door.

~~%~%~~ {At the ship} ~~%~%~~

Kanan tended to Hera in the medbay. Sabine and Zeb had gone out to look for some sort of healer. Ezra had ran ahed to get Chopper. Chop sat in the cargo bay, powered down. Indigo sat down and started working on him while Rei and Ezra headed up to the galley to eat.

"Wait." Rei ran back to Kanan, and talked to him for a bit. He rushed out with Hera. He ran into Indigo and brought her outside. Ezra followed as Rei ran outside. The two jedi and the one padawan started lifting their hands, Indigo watched in awe as they used the force to flip over The Ghost. How can I learn to control the force like that?  

~~%~%~~

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating! I've had a lot of finals and crap so I haven't been able to update. I also lost interest for a bit and I stopped writing for about a week or two  there.

Thanks for sticking with me all the way through my crappy update schedule!

May the Force be with you,

Spectre 7, Out.