Examining all his clear cut face. There wasn't a single flaw on his face everything looked perfect. How the hell can someone look so angelic while sleeping I look like a fucking ghost.

"Like what you looking at" haechan said in his raspy deep voice. "Hm?" She blinked her eyes there as haechan opened his eyes. "Take a picture now cus I don't think you will get this view again" he said as he moved forward.

"Shut the hell up" she said frustrated. "Stop flirting it's not gonna work on me" she said as she kept on his chest pushing him as she moved herself off the bed walking towards the bathroom.

He just rolled his eyes as he started blankly at the ceiling. She really does know how to make my heart flutter. Keeping a hand over where she earlier kept he sighed as he sat up walking towards the door.
_____________________________

"Haechan" taeyong called as he barged into her room. "He isn't here he went out a few mins ago" "oo okay" he said as he left. "Did something happen he seemed pretty serious....nah what could have happened he might be just looking for him" not thinking anymuch more she continued her work.

"Haechan" taeyong called out making haechan stop on his tracks and turn around"What happened" he asked confused cus of his brothers serious face. He was always scared of that face even though he has seen multiple it times. "To my office now" he said as he left. "What the hell happened now that he is calling me to his office" a bewildered haechan following taeyong as he entered his room.

Haechan felt something was wrong."what is it ??" He asked. "Father wanted to meet you" he said with clear worry in his voice. "Now what the hell does that old man need" he said not really expecting. "I don't know he just blankly told you to come to his house". Haechan sighed knowing this ain't a good sign.

"When??" "He called me today morning wanted to meet you by today". "Call Sungchan I'm not driving there alone" haechan said as he started walking back. "You are going now itself.??" "I wanna finish it off I wanna hear whatever that old man has to say" he said as he walked away.

Leaving a long breath rubbing his face in frustration. Knowing that the meeting ain't gonna end well. "I just hope he doesn't blabber out anything at the mention her." He said as he ordered Sungchan to drive haechan up.
_________________________________

The door suddenly banged open making her flinch slightly. Seeing an angry furious haechan walking in. He went straight towards the cupboard picking up a jacket his gun and wallet as he was left the room.

"It's been months since I saw him like that..yep something definitely happened" she said getting a bit worried for the boy
_____________________________

"Listen when I say lets leave we leave immediately even if someone stops you only follow my orders" haechan said as they pulled up towards the place he despised the most. His house. "Yes sir" Sungchan said as they both got out of the car. Haechan made his way inside the house towards his fathers office. Sungchan following him behind.

Haechan slammed the door open gathering the attention of his father and a few clients.

"My son! Pleasure meeting you. Perfect timing I wanted you to introduce to my son Lee Donghyuck" his father said to his clients. "It's Lee Haechan" he said trying to bring down his fuming anger.

"Come have a seat my dear" a woman in her early thirties called him. Scrunching up his face in disgust. "Are you new puppet my father has found??" He asked clear disgust in his voice.

"That's not how you talk to your mother hyuck" his father said as he motioned his guards to take the clients out. "Mother!! You call her my mother has she given birth to me. Do even know the count of people you told me to call mother ?? How the hell can you know you keep changing it every now and then." "Mind what your saying hyuck"

"Fucking stop calling me hyuck. I hate it and don't tell me to call this fucking lady mother when clearly your gonna do the same thing to her as you did to my mother!!?! How many more are you gonna have aren't you old enough?? And you, aren't you still young why do you hang out with this old hag are you threatened for money or something?!?!" "Now that's enough haechan"

"How the hell do you want me to stay calm when I know that your gonna do the same thing to her as you did to all the other women including my mom??!?" "From when did you care about them??" His father asked noticing a change. "Ever since you killed my mother right in front of my eyes!!!!" He said clenching his fists to a stage where his fists became pale.

His father took a deep breath controlling his anger. "Lets not fight now shall we I wanted you to introduce you to your mother and I didn't want it to be like this." He said. "Ha hahahaha you think I'll be happy to a have a new mother?? I AINT THAT FREAKING 18 YEAR OLD WHO BELIEVED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING YOU TOLD.!! And I don't need a mother I'm perfectly fine on my own and if my job here is over I'm leaving." He said as he left before anyone could answer further.

Taeyong had warned Sungchan about the drama that might arise so he was quick enough to follow him. Starting the car and leaving the area in full speed.
________________________

Haechan pushed the door to taeyongs office as he furiously walked in.
"You knew didn't you you fucking knew it!?" Haechan asked. "Yes I did" "then why then why did you send me there??!?" "I just wanted you to get out of past haechan your stuck the-" "I don't need anyone to help me with anything!! And don't you dare send me off again when he brings another puppet for me to call mother." He said as he left the room.

"Haaa...why is everything so messed up" leaning back on his chair taeyong rubbed his face in frustration.
___________________________

Not glancing at anyone he went straight towards his room. Everyone understood he was in a really bad mood and that they shouldn't mess with him. But she didn't know she was confused as to his sudden behaviour change feeling worried.

She wanted to know. Her mind longing to go and ask him what's wrong and to calm him down. She stood up from the couch but a hand stopped her. She looked down to see jaemin hand on her. "It's a bad idea I would suggest you to not go you don't know what all he will scream out" he said.

"Its alright I'm sure he doesn't mean those words I'll give it a try." She said as she walked upstairs towards the room.

" She said as she walked upstairs towards the room