Chapter 40: Let's have another one

Beginne am Anfang

    The young man rubbed his chin and looked at Shen Mu'an, nodding suddenly, and he stretched out his hand: "Hello, I'm the boss here, Wu Yang."

    "Hello, Mr. Wu." Shen Muan was holding a little friend and couldn't talk to Wu Yang. Shaking hands, I can only smile apologetically.

    Wu Yang expressed his understanding of this. He bent down and touched Chu Siyuan's head with his big hands, and said excitedly: "Hey, it's been a long time, kid Chu Siyuan, how come you have time today?"

    Wu Yang couldn't read Chu Siyuan's hairstyle in a few clicks.

    Seeing that Chu Siyuan was about to cry, Shen Muan let go of Gu Mingrui's hand to block Wu Yang's movement. He took Chu Siyuan to himself and said, "Mr. Wu, Si Yuan would be uncomfortable in this way."

    Before Wu Yang could say anything, Chu Yi stepped in: "You bully my nephew and wait for him. When he comes back, he can't sue ." When he mentioned Chu Yi's elder brother, Shen Muan clearly felt that Wu Yang was scared.

    Gu Mingrui looked at her released hand, and was there, motionless.

    Seeing that Wu Yang was suppressed by Chu Yi, Shen Muan continued to hold Gu Mingrui with the other hand.

    Gu Mingrui looked up at Shen Muan, wondering why Brother An An had just let go?

    why?

    Is it because of Chu Siyuan?

    Gu Mingrui's eyes fell on Chu Siyuan, is it because he is younger than himself?

    "Okay, okay, you shut up, let's go in." Wu Yang waved his hand in disgust, and walked straight back to the house.

    "Let's go." Chu Yi said to Shen Muan.

    Shen Muan nodded, and several people entered the house together.

    As soon as he took his seat, Chu Yi found that both left and right of Shen Mu'an were occupied by two little guys. Wu Yang almost didn't laugh to death. It was really interesting that Chu Yi could have this day.

    Usually Chu Yi also has a stern face to everyone, just like others owe him 100 million yuan, wherever he goes, others have to accommodate him.

    But when facing the two children, all of Chu Yi's previous set was useless.

    Wu Yang was afraid that he would laugh too loudly and be beaten, so he coughed twice: "I'll go to the kitchen first, and the food will be served in a while, you can wait a moment." After saying that, he got up and left the table, turning his back to Chu Yijiu, he began to laugh.

    As a good brother for many years, as long as Chu Yi is not happy, he is happy.

    With such a sincere friendship, Wu Yang moved himself successfully.

    Gu Mingrui sat on Shen Mu'an's right, Chu Siyuan sat on Shen Mu'an's left, and the two little guys pounced on Shen Mu'an as soon as they sat down. But fortunately, because the two people have the common hostile goal of Chu Yi, they can still get along peacefully for the time being.

    Chu Yi poured water for the three of them, and he suddenly felt that he was a little misguided, so he shouldn't have brought the children with him. I knew I should let the assistant take the two little guys to play elsewhere.

   "There is Lego here, do you want to play?" Chu Yi tried to coax the two small light bulbs away with toys.

    But these two small light bulbs did not give face at all. The two people shook their heads at the same time and said in unison: "I can't play."