Chapter 25- Exposure

Between Chu Yi and his brother-in-law, Fang Xu decisively chose to ask his brother-in-law why he suddenly changed his profile picture. And how do you look at this portrait, how does it resemble Xiao Ruzhi.

The painting is very good, but I don't know whose hand it came from.

According to his brother-in-law's habits, if you want to change, you must change his sister's, and you shouldn't change his nephew's. It would be normal for his sister to change to this profile picture. But it's not his sister, but his brother-in-law is a bit weird.

And Chu Yi actually changed a similar avatar. Fang Xu clicked and looked at the big picture. At a glance, he recognized that the painting was Chu Siyuan.

Wait...Why are his brother-in-law and Chu Yi's head portraits so similar?

Fang Xu went to see his sister again, but didn't change it, the same as before.

Now Fang Xu's bucket can be lit.

Fang Xu looked for his brother-in-law fiercely. He wanted to ask clearly, why did he secretly engage in small actions with Chu Yi behind his back?

His brother-in-law knew that he and Chu couldn't deal with it anymore, and he was still like this, Fang Xu felt betrayal!

So he called Xiao Qi, and Fang Xu asked angrily, "Brother-in-law, what's your situation? How come you have changed your avatar at the same time as Chu Yi, and the style of painting is similar."

"That said, Teacher Shen sent me yesterday. Said it could be used as an avatar, I changed it." Xiao Qi has become accustomed to Fang Xu's occasional convulsions, "Aren't you at fault with Chu Yi? Why did he change the WeChat avatar you noticed, you don't have a crush on others, right?" Xiao Qi deliberately used words to stimulate Fang Xu.

When Fang Xu heard this, he almost didn't spit it out.

"How much have you drunk and became drunk like this?" Fang Xu said disgustedly. When he thought of Chu Yi's face, Fang Xu felt like vomiting and his throat seemed to be blocked.

"Even if I really like it. Man, I also like to be like Teacher An An. It is absolutely impossible to like Chu Yi. It's disgusting."

Fang Xu was really disgusted by Xiao Qi. He felt that he couldn't suffer so much by himself. After hanging up the phone, he called his sister and sold all the things Xiao Qi had done secretly to his sister.

Fang Xu's sister hung up the phone with a smile, and then blocked her husband directly.

By the time Xiao Qi knew it was too late, all the messages he sent were rejected, and the company's phone number could not be reached. Xiao Qi glanced at the unfinished business on the table, handed it over to his deputy decisively, and ran to coax his wife.

His wife ignored herself inexplicably, and Xiao Qi fully suspected that her brother-in-law was doing the ghost.

It must be revenge for the disgusting words he just said.

Xiao Qi hurriedly returned home, already remembering a sum in his heart.

On the other hand, Fang Xu was holding a mobile phone, wondering how to tell Teacher An An.

Why not send it to him?

Fang Xu's brows were tangled together, and it was obvious that he knew Shen Muan before Chu Yi.

Shen Muan just woke up at this time, he saw the message sent by Xiao Qi, clicked on Fang Xu's name, and saw that the chat box kept showing that he was typing.

Stopped for a few seconds, but no news came.

Then he continued typing, and stopped again, but no message was sent.