Chapter 28: New children

Early in the morning, Shen Fangqi ran back from outside with a towel covered in sweat. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Shen Muan.

    Shen Fangqi subconsciously closed the door and opened it again, ah, did his brother get up so early today?

    Shen Muan looked at Shen Fangqi expressionlessly: "Do you have any comments on me getting up early?"

    "No." Shen Fangqi shook his head, "I haven't made breakfast yet."

    "I've made it." Shen Muan took it from the kitchen. Two breakfasts, fried eggs and ham, were already two glasses of milk on the table.

    Sure enough, something was wrong... Shen Fangqi went to the bathroom with suspicion. While taking a bath, he wondered why Shen Muan's behavior was so abnormal today.

    Could it be that the head of the garden is back?

    If this is the case, then his brother's behavior today can be explained.

    When Shen Fangqi came out of the bathroom, Shen Muan had finished breakfast and was about to go out.

    "...Be nice to the principal." Shen Fangqi couldn't help but said as he looked at Shen Muan's leaving back, although he said it for nothing.

    Shen Muan arrived at the kindergarten very early. After putting down his things, he stood by the gate of the kindergarten.

    Shen Muan knew that the principal would never enter through the front door when he saw him, so he hid at the corner of the front door and could see outside, ensuring that the principal could not see himself.

    Before long, an energetic old man greeted all the way on his bicycle, and finally stopped at the door of the kindergarten.

    "Mr. Director, it's early." The uncle security guard greeted the old man cheerfully.

    "Morning." The head of the school greeted him, looked at his kindergarten, nodded very satisfied, and wanted to put the bicycle away first.

    The principal of the park pushed his bicycle forward, when he suddenly heard a familiar voice behind him.

   "Mr. principal, early ah." Shen Muan smiling at the principal, "I'm waiting for you a long time."

    Principal wanted to run without looking back, how could Shen Mu'an not know his mind, he grabbed the principal of clothes "Mr. Principal, you came really early. We can just have a good talk."

    "The last thing was just an accident." Mr. Director found out that he couldn't run, so he vowed to Shen Muan, "I will definitely talk to you in advance this time."

    "This time?" Shen Muan noticed that the head teacher was wrong. "Wait, is there a new kid coming?"

    "Yes, it's a pretty little girl." The head teacher glanced. The time on his watch, "I will be here in about an hour, do you remember to receive it!"

    "..." Shen Muan felt a headache, "Can't you tell me in advance? Last time it was a temporary notice. Yes, this time." He didn't know how to complain.

    The principal waved his hand, and said casually: "You have to be considerate of the elderly, they are always easy to forget things when they are old."

    Shen Muan laughed when he heard this, and he reminded the principal: "Go After organizing a mountain climb this time, who was the first to climb to the top of the mountain?"

    "This... how do I remember." The principal took a step back with some guilty conscience. He couldn't remember anything when he was old.

    Seeing that Shen Mu'an was still holding onto herself, the head of the park hurriedly covered his head: "Oh, my head is so dizzy, it must be hypoglycemia." The head of the park said as he walked forward quickly. There is no way he is uncomfortable at all.