And of course no one would say no to the famous Tony Stark as Mr. Harrington pushed Peter to follow Tony.

"Come on kid. There's a lot to talk about. Ohh and guys, thanks for coming today and we're sorry to cut this trip short." Tony said as he put his hand on the back of the brunette before heading back inside.

"I will see you guys in school tomorrow." Peter looked across his shoulder to his best friends while he followed his mentor.

While everyone was still around Flash, Brad went closer to your foe.

She just minded her own business as he sat on one of the benches in the area while her girls gave her some time alone after the incident.

"Quite a show huh? She really got you this time. And what are you gonna do now? I'm sure everyone will treat her differently this time. Not some kind of nerd anymore."

Brad smirked mockingly and was ready to know what Liz's plan was gonna be.

She glared sharply at him before a smirk of her own was formed.

"You think I'm giving up since she's with the Avengers? Oh hell no. This is actually going to be interesting. Can't wait to meet the daughter of the best agent again soon. I have a lot to say about how proud I am of her."

She said with a devilish grin as Brad frowned. After a while, he knew what the girl meant and both of them looked at each other with a similar plan in their head.

"Alright y/n. The scans didn't show any internal bleeding or broken. I'm gonna give you a cream to put it on your bruises. Put it twice a day and you'll be healed in no time."

Bruce assured you and you saw how Natasha was relieved to hear that nothing serious occurred.

He left for a while to get the cream he mentioned just now, leaving you and Natasha only in the room.

"So, I'm guessing they're the ones that always bully you in school, right? Why can't you tell me?" She said. Her tone was somehow frustrated at the last question.

You looked into your mother's eyes and you fell apart when you noticed a glimpse of hurt in her piercing green eyes.

You reached for her hand and squeezed it as she waited for your reply.

"I'm sorry. It's not that I don't want to tell you. It's just- you are busy saving the world and your problems are more crucial than mine. It's just some bruises, and a bit of mocking. But I managed, mama. Don't worry." You plastered a genuine smile to her.

She sighed, "You know well that you are my priority number one in all the things that happened in my life, y/n. Remember when you were 5? I'm on a mission and Steve called after you said that you wanted me and I rushed to go back home to you?"

You chuckled softly, "Mama, that's because the mission you did was just a level zero to you. You passed it to the junior agent without hesitation."

She raised an eyebrow, "Wait, how'd you know that?"

"Grandpa told me."

She was more confused now as she frowned.

"Since when did he tell stories to you?"

"As cold as he looks, grandpa is actually a softie. But don't tell him!"

You warned as she looked at you in disbelief.

"He kinda tried to persuade me to eat and sleep too when you were in a coma a few years ago. And auntie Maria managed to get me out one time alongside him. He was sad thinking about your condition and he started to tell stories about how you were at work. And he was really really proud of you."