Most awaited revenge?

Comenzar desde el principio

Bheesm, 'You Adharmi, today I am not going to spare you.'

Karna, 'Come on, I am waiting for you.'

Both Karna and Bheesm fought valiantly. Both of them were using celestial weapons but Bheesm was in awe that the opponent was an exceptional warrior. Karna was deflecting all his weapons. While Karna also realized that Bheesm was really a legendary warrior. But he was also one of the best students of Lord Parshuram and Viswamitra. Bheesm at last launched Brahmmastra and before Karna could counter the weapon reached to him. The Magadha warriors shouted, 'Maharaj,' but to everyones' surprise a golden light crept over Karna's body and a golden armor appeared on him. Brhammastra reached to him but it was engulfed by the armor. Karna just smiled and said, 'My turn', and he launched Pashastra to bind him. Bheesm was so shocked to see the magical armor that he could not react at first. The brightness and radiance of the armor blinded him also. So before he could react he was tied by the Pash. Karna was also very tired as he also fought for a long time and used his energy to counter Bheesm's strong weapons. 

While on the other side, both Dilip and Surya were great warriors. They fought bravely with the Senapati of the Dwarka. The Senapati was a skilled warrior who beat those two warriors like a petty ragdoll in a sword fight. The Senapati of Dwarka was a legendary swordmaster and a sibling of Dwarkadhish himself. Till now no one knew his name or had seen him as he always covered his face with a helmet but everyone knew that in the entire Aryavart there were very few who could defeat him in a duel. The Senapati easily defeated both Dilip and Surya while the HP army was completely defeated. Both Eklavya and Gajraj rushed towards Karna who sat on the ground because of exhaustion. His Kavach engulfed the Brhammastra and he had to use his inner strength to raise the power of his shield by many folds. Karna somehow stood up and took his sword. He almost was going to behead Bheesm but then suddenly someone held his hand.

Everyone saw that a man stopped Karna by holding his hand. Even in the battlefield, he did not ware any armor but a stark yellow dhoti and Angvastra. He had dark complexion, asht-ratni body and his divinity was seen to all. He was none other than....

Karna cried, 'Madhav!'

Krishna, 'Yes, my friend, Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna to all and Madhav to you. Karna, don't kill him now. Look the sun has already set. It is not Dharm to kill an enemy after sunset. Take him and everyone as a prisoner. Tomorrow you can decide what to do.'

Karna wanted to protest but he knew Madhav was right. So he ordered his men to take all the prisoners to Magadha camp.

Magadha camp,

Karna sat alone in his tent. He wanted to comprehend that he was so close to his goal now. He wanted to kill Bheesm and threw his body to Ganga river. He was also shocked to see his friend Madhav as the legendary Dwarkadhish. Yes, he had seen Vishnu himself but he had no idea that his childhood friend was the Avatar of Vishnu himself. He asked Vishnugupt to take care of Dwarka army and their King the senapati, after all, they were his guests. But he himself was in great turmoil. He did not want to wait and just wanted to punish Bheesm. To calm himself he decided to go to the bank of Ganga. 

Magadha border, bank of Ganga, evening

Karna was standing knee-deep on the water of Ganga looking at the sky. Karna, 'Tomorrow is the biggest day for me. At last, I can give my brother salvation and justice to my parents. But Bheesm has the boon of Icchamrityu...whatever I don't care...I can injure him in such a way that he cannot fight anymore. Then in front of him, I will kill those who held dear.' Suddenly he heard, 'I need some alms, my son, will you please grant the wish of this poor mother?'

Karna looked up and saw a woman was standing there. Though she looked dejected and pale but had a divine aura.

Karna, 'Yes my lady, what do you want?'