Most awaited revenge?

Start from the beginning

HP camp,

Prince of Koshol Dilip who came with HP army as an allied prince said, 'I have never seen such a war strategy, we could not even move an inch to their position.'

Bheesm, 'They were taking the advantage of their terrain. Otherwise, we could have destroyed them.'

Surya, the Senapati of Mahismati said, 'But Mahamahim, why did they are not attacking?'

Dilip, 'Maybe they are scared of us.'

Bheesm, 'No, it seems like they were waiting for something, but what? Noone in the Aryavart will go against us and fight with a Sut and tribals. Tomorrow we will use our full force. Today I have used Trishul Vyuh to fight from three sides, but tomorrow I will use spear Vyuh to break the middle part of their vyuh. I will use our entire army at the middle to cut through the Magadha army.'

ULUka, a son of Shakuni 'But Mahamahim, it will make our both side vulnerable.'

Bheesm, 'So what, the enemies are only present in out front. There is no one who can attack us from the sides.'

Uluka, 'Mahamahim, we should not underestimate the Magadha king. I think he is a military genius.'

Dilip, 'I have no idea that the prince of Gandher is so cowerd. You are scared of a Sut? A Sut can never be a genius. They are slaves and always remain below our feet.'

Uluka thought, 'I am not coward. I am just intelligent enough to see through their strategy. They are definitely waiting for someone or something but what. Today they just stalled our advance. But tomorrow they will definitely do something.'

Next day,

Again Magadha army was defending their vyuh while Bheesm made a spear Vyuh and trying to use full force to break their vyuh. He himself also used many celestial weapons but somehow someone was countering his every attack on the army. So frustrated Bheesm ordered to march in full speed to attack the opponent. He called all the soldiers from the sides who were defending the middle part to gather at the middle and attack.

Vishnugupt was sitting on an elephant and was watching the war. Eklavya came and said, 'Minister, the enemy is making a spear Vyuh to attack us. We should also bring all our soldiers in the middle.'

Vishnugupt, 'Eklavya, you may be a great warrior but a complete novice in war strategy. If we do that our sides will be weakened. Look our archers are killing the soldiers using the advantage of our position. Listen to the Shanknaad, it is a sign that Maharaj is calling our best warriors who were waiting behind, to come to the front. The HP soldiers who could save themselves from the arrows and can climb to the hill now have to face the new warriors. The HP army will be tired after climbing the hill while our soldiers are still energetic as till now they did not take part in the war. Great Maharaj! you are really the student of Parshuram and Viswamitra.'

Eklavya, 'But minister how long shall we wait?'

Vishnugupt, 'Though Maharaj did not tell us but I think I know for whom he is stalling the war.'

Bheesm was watching the war, he was stunned to see the opponent's strategy but still, he could not accept defeat. Suddenly a soldier rushed towards him and said, 'Mahamahim, a new army was coming from behind.'

Bheesm, 'WHAT?' He looked behind and saw a huge army was rushing towards them. He looked and saw they had the flag of Dwarka. 

Bheesm, 'Who called Dwarka? We did not inform them of anything.... Maybe Kunti asked for their help.'

But to his shock, Dwarka army attacked them. On the other hand, Karna roared, 'Charge....kill them.'

 Both Magadha and Dwarka armies attacked HP soldiers from both sides. HP army was overwhelmed. Bheesm fought valiantly but then Karna came in front of him.