Getting Adopted?!

Neko! Sub! Toji
X
Fem! Dom! Reader

For some background Nekos get sold like pets, but it's kinda illegal if you don't have a license, Y/n does have a license
------------------------------------------------------

{Toji's pov}

I looked out the cage that I was in, as another neko in another cage started to speak, it was Geto. I hated his guts, but i was put next to him so i had to deal with him.

"A little Mouse told me you were getting sold" he said smirking through his muzzle, i hated that I couldn't kill him here and now, i was going to speak, but one of those guards showed and and opened my cage, putting a collar and leash on me, pulling me away, i took one last look at Geto hoping not to see him again.

He was waving innocently as then the door closed, i turned my head back forward, and looked at the back of the guards head as then he stopped i could see over his head ad saw there was a girl with {h/c} hair and {e/c} eyes, she had a smile on her face. I don't believe that she was my owner, i think that she is here to pick up one of the kids.

Then the guard handed my leash to the girl.

"Enjoy, your new pet, Ms. {l/n}" the guard says to the lady known as 'ms. {l/n}', she nods and looks up at me. She was still having that smile, but it seems I couldn't get mad at it like with the others.

She began to walk as i followed behind, as soon as we're away from the shop, she stops and turns.

"what is your name?" She asked me. I didn't want her not wanting her to get attached then i get attached to her.

"Come on, please tell me" she begs as soon as she looked me in the eyes i broke.

"Toji.." i mumbled, then i felt her pull my leash a little having my head go down, as then i feel her hand between my ears feeling her rub my head, i felt my face become hot, I've never been pet on the head before.

"Ms. {l/n}, why did you buy me?" I suddenly asked out of no where, she didn't answer for a while, still petting my head. I loved the pets though, not wanting her to st- 'Wait?!?! Am i being submissive? No way!!! I can't!! Im domin-' i was thinking, but then touching my ears made me drop to my knees, i felt like a kid having someone pet my head, i wrapped my hands around her waist laying my head on her stomach.

"Your so cute" she says as she moved her hands up my ears messaging them. 'Shit i can't become submissive!!' I push her way shaking my head getting back on my feet.

{Finished}