Ashton pushes me behind him, "The f*ck did you just say to me?! Yvonne did not give herself to you.. she wouldn't even give you a smile let alone any part of her. She feels nothing for you besides perhaps hate and pity. I may not be able to kill you but I sure as hell will break those filthy hands for touching her."

"Pity for me? I'm not the one trying, yet failing to steal my dead brother's mate. I'm sure she feels pity for you. You have to beg for someone to love you.. beg for someone to even want to be near you. Your own father despised and disowned you.. At least I can say I defiled her pure body and ruined her for any one else to claim. She is mine.."

I could feel Ashton's body heating up, "Ashton?"

"You're so f*cking dead." He lunges as Jack, slamming his fists into Jack's face.

"Ashton! Stop!" He turns to look at me with pitch black eyes, I feel my body seizing back into pain.. So much pain that my legs were weakening.

Ashton stands up, "Yvonne!" He lifts me into his arms, "I got you."

His touch relieves the burning pain, I lay my head against his chest.

I look to see Jack getting up, "Baby, give me a smooch before you leave. I'm sure we won't be apart for long. You belong to me."

"Can we leave please..?" Ashton looks down at me and gives me a nod.

"Yvonne.. If you leave me, I will kill everyone you love.. Do you understand me? How much longer will you allow your loved ones to suffer in your place?"

"Don't even respond Yvonne.. We are leaving."

"Yvonne, we could have been happy together. I could of made you happy, if you'd let me. Now, look what you are making me do."

Ashton opens the door and slams it behind him.

Finally, I feel safe.. I feel relieved and perhaps even happy.

I let out a sigh and close my eyes..

"Yvonne, I'm sorry I took so long.. I-"

"Ashton, thank you for coming for me.. Its my own fault for not trusting you and ruining your plan.."

"It is not your fault.. None of this is. Jack is to blame. Not you."

"Can I see my brother when we get back please?"

Ashton chuckles, "Of course."

"Now lets get home." He points to the black jet sitting in the open lot.

" He points to the black jet sitting in the open lot